Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Transfer News...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i imagine some of whats left of last seasons 2nd team will have to step up to fill the empty voids in the first team. Then will the combo call on any of the 3rd team or bring players in?

Penryn may struggle. life after Andy Parry not looking great!

DANNY HIGGINS ,BIG MONEY SIGNING AT FALMOUTH ATHLETIC ,COMBO FOOTY,NOT JUNIOUR MICKEY MOUSE STUFF

Brilliant! Yet again someone who thinks Combo football is the holy grail of football around here! I'd rather play junior football with my mates, and have a good lash up after than think I'm some Jonny big balls playing the lowest form of senior football in the world! The fact people get paid to play at this level is a joke! I don't find this statement offensive, I find it hilarious!

I've also heard Wade is considering Rosudgeon,along with a couple of the Ludgvan boys.would be a very good side in trelawney div 1 if it happens.

Don't think wade knows wot he doin just bin informed he was training with hayle 1st last nite

Have heard Wade Brown has signed for St Day.

I've also heard Wade is considering Rosudgeon,along with a couple of the Ludgvan boys.would be a very good side in trelawney div 1 if it happens.

Don't think wade knows wot he doin just bin informed he was training with hayle 1st last nite

wade has signed

wade has signed

how much will he be on? will he get a new kitchen like martin day? or just be on the average £30 a game like most of the players

Are St.day paying their players to train aswell as play this year ? as surely they will want to build a good team understanding.The St.day teams of late was nothing like the one as a few yrs ago which got premoted, that team now would still do very well in the combo on desire and fight for each other attitude and quality, which in my opinion St.day have lacked. If the desire of the club is to progress to the highest standards possible then fair play but from what iv seen your gonna need more than £25 or a new kitchen to beat the top teams.

why is this thread about transfers turning into a "lets have a go at st. day"post.

they are like every other club in that they are trying to improve their standards as a club.

even if they are paying players they are not the only club in cornwall doing it so why single them out.

and no i am nothing what so ever to do with st. day fc.

shane richards going to pendeen. as well as gary mathews, adam palmer and karl williams

Can't see where Karl Williams fit into side unless he happy to be squad player

heard Karl Williams has been brought into help the younger players out. Will just have to see where he fits in. His phone wouldn't be going mad if they didn't want him down there