Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Transfer News...

Well, I wasn't going to play this season, or at least until christmas, as I am off to New York in November, to particpate in the marathon. But with the euros kicking off and getting a couple of cheeky texts, I have got the taste for it and may do pre season somewhere (unknown) and see what happens

U diva!

I heard Neil Pitt was in for a big money move to USA Chicken, he's been spotted talking to the manager who has been said to offer him an entire family meal option number 5 per week.

they offered me a deal but my demands of 3 combo 7's and two combo 4's was rejected during negotiations.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heard a rumour today that one of the top goal scorers in combo last season will be playing junior football next season .

i believe the player would prefer to stay in combo but if he joins a certain junior side his job prospects will improve

Luke Wort or Wade Brown

heard a rumour today that one of the top goal scorers in combo last season will be playing junior football next season .

i believe the player would prefer to stay in combo but if he joins a certain junior side his job prospects will improve

Luke Wort or Wade Brown

Can't see that happening

as ive heard mikey pascoe previous manager of illogan 2nds is now manager of there combo side! can anybody tell me who his number 2 is? cuz ive heard of some people its paul caddy and of others its steve roscoe! and also what players are comin and leavin! ive heard barrie wyatt is goin st day for big money from matt harris! and that shuan carter previous of hayle swpl is comin bk 2 illogan! can any1 enlitein me on these things ive heard

Love rumours this time of year

as ive heard mikey pascoe previous manager of illogan 2nds is now manager of there combo side! can anybody tell me who his number 2 is? cuz ive heard of some people its paul caddy and of others its steve roscoe! and also what players are comin and leavin! ive heard barrie wyatt is goin st day for big money from matt harris! and that shuan carter previous of hayle swpl is comin bk 2 illogan! can any1 enlitein me on these things ive heard

only what i heard shaun

dan bowman-porthleven

craig clinton-porthleven

luke-abbot-smith-troon(and his brother steve)

barrie wyatt-st day

tom hogarth-stday

dom pullen-stday

chris tolley-st day

these are just a few things that ive heard over the last week!

also heard a cheeky rumour that paul caddy might be heading out to stday to join up with his former nemisis matt harris! cant possibly be true tho

dan bowman-porthleven

craig clinton-porthleven

luke-abbot-smith-troon(and his brother steve)

barrie wyatt-st day

tom hogarth-stday

dom pullen-stday

chris tolley-st day

these are just a few things that ive heard over the last week!

also heard a cheeky rumour that paul caddy might be heading out to stday to join up with his former nemisis matt harris! cant possibly be true tho

Will Harris keep to his word and give them all that he promised them I think not lol

only what i heard shaun

Who are you? where you get these rumours?

Heard a certain Wade Brown going back to his hometown club Ludgvan, because he cant commit to travelling for footy! His words were '' that club will always have a special place in my heart''.

That's strange from wot I was told this morning he is training over rosudgeon 2 nite

I know Luke Wort has had quite a few approaches, but I have told him that will always happen, if he insists on going to that type of bar!!

Very good player but should surely be playing higher, big fish swimming in a small pond if he got himself a bit fitter and lost some of his puppy fat no doubt he would be playing higher then he would be a small fish swimming in a big pond.

I've also heard Wade is considering Rosudgeon,along with a couple of the Ludgvan boys.would be a very good side in trelawney div 1 if it happens.

Don't think wade knows wot he doin just bin informed he was training with hayle 1st last nite

Wade along with lots of players will train and play pre-season friendlies for different teams for various reasons.I hope Wade stays at combo level or steps up a level as he is a very good player,too good to be playing in trelawney 1.

Ben played at Illogan I believe, Sean has signed for Penryn but that doesn't mean he can't sign or play for Wendron too

This is one of my pet hates about football at this level. Why sign for one club, yet also be prepared to turn out for another? Surely if you sign for Penryn, you give everything for them - not decide that you want to play for another local team when you feel like it?

IF rumours are true and St Day are making an attempt to "buy" the league, what a big turn around for a club that had so much success with the likes of Perran Cooke Stu Reynolds and Matt Witts to name a few, this success was "built" and lasted for quite a few seasons. Get a manager in who has to pay players to win and those players are playing for the managers money, and not St Day FC also this will only be a short term solution.

St Day have come on leaps and bounds since the caravans at the side of the pitch to change in, and good old Sheldon Mitchell throwing abuse at you from the sidelines puffing on his pipe.

Good luck to St Day, but when your manager walks away so will your team!

Ben played at Illogan I believe, Sean has signed for Penryn but that doesn't mean he can't sign or play for Wendron too

This is one of my pet hates about football at this level. Why sign for one club, yet also be prepared to turn out for another? Surely if you sign for Penryn, you give everything for them - not decide that you want to play for another local team when you feel like it?

I agree you should sign for a club not a team, but if Sean commits to Wendron, which personally I think is unlikely given his calibre, then I have no problem.

St Day red hot favourites for the title by the sounds of it. Will money but the league this year?

when the likes of st just, truro city, perranporth,helston,illogan, no one really moaned then, if clubs, chairmans managers etc want to spend money on a side let them! if it dosnt by a trophie more fall them

Sherman ?? Any more news ?? Heard Craig Williams going st day ?

s abbo! no not herad nothing of much intrest atm! and dont no what hes done he cant play anyway i dont think! is the rumors true that you and your brother could be heading out to troon this year! you both should be playing senior football! or will u be playin that out illogan this year? any news coming out the illogan camp? heard ashley smeeth and dominic pullen could b heading the illogan attack this year

Sherman ?? Any more news ?? Heard Craig Williams going st day ?

s abbo! no not herad nothing of much intrest atm! and dont no what hes done he cant play anyway i dont think! is the rumors true that you and your brother could be heading out to troon this year! you both should be playing senior football! or will u be playin that out illogan this year? any news coming out the illogan camp? heard ashley smeeth and dominic pullen could b heading the illogan attack this year

Ahh right his knee must still be knackered just heard he is signing on at st day. Know not heading troon all signed on at illogan. Ashley Smeeth to Torquay. Dom was at training. No other news from Illogan most of the players all staying with a few extra.