Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Transfer News...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam holland, alex holland, billy holland and Darren Symons seen meeting the new manager of probus, Stephen Floyd-Norris and his son and assistant manager, Marcus Allen at a Bristol hotel. Rumours rife that they have all signed on the dotted line for next season! Things looking good for probus!

Andrew House to Troon

Howard Vague to Wendron

Harry Corin to Ludgvan

Rob Hosking to Penryn

Hayle to make a few big name signings soon

Well, I wasn't going to play this season, or at least until christmas, as I am off to New York in November, to particpate in the marathon. But with the euros kicking off and getting a couple of cheeky texts, I have got the taste for it and may do pre season somewhere (unknown) and see what happens

• 2 weeks later...

as ive heard mikey pascoe previous manager of illogan 2nds is now manager of there combo side! can anybody tell me who his number 2 is? cuz ive heard of some people its paul caddy and of others its steve roscoe! and also what players are comin and leavin! ive heard barrie wyatt is goin st day for big money from matt harris! and that shuan carter previous of hayle swpl is comin bk 2 illogan! can any1 enlitein me on these things ive heard

Well, I wasn't going to play this season, or at least until christmas, as I am off to New York in November, to particpate in the marathon. But with the euros kicking off and getting a couple of cheeky texts, I have got the taste for it and may do pre season somewhere (unknown) and see what happens

U diva!

I heard Neil Pitt was in for a big money move to USA Chicken, he's been spotted talking to the manager who has been said to offer him an entire family meal option number 5 per week.

thanks s abbo! wasnt he assistant last year wiv neal jefferys! well if u say shaun carter is stayin at hayle! whos gonna b illogan goaly cuz surely barrie wyatt cant refuse the riches of stday and matt harris! does anybody no what paul caddy is doin ?

No idea what barrie is doing. yea Jamo was part of managing staff last year goalkeeper coach aswell...