Cornwall Football Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josh_Dron

Combo Transfer News...

As the other transfer post seems to just be ECPL, has anyone got any goss, rumours, or things that they have inevitably just made up for their own amusement that they would like to share?

Guest smashing pumpkin

i heard through the grapevine

josh mcdonald to foxhole

Adam holland, alex holland, billy holland and Darren Symons seen meeting the new manager of probus, Stephen Floyd-Norris and his son and assistant manager, Marcus Allen at a Bristol hotel. Rumours rife that they have all signed on the dotted line for next season! Things looking good for probus!

Dis could be beer talk but yesday up da club at the mighty tine I erd dat not only is we loosing de mighty jeweller but also dinge mighty minto and da legend that is Ben Allen are all goin Ryn combo Christ wad is goin on

Andrew House to Troon

Howard Vague to Wendron

Hayle to make a few big name signings soon

Is that Andrew house of pendeen

i can confirm andrew house is staying at pendeen.

Josh McDonald to Foxhole

Also heard Sean Haskell-Mills, Mullion top goalscorer for last 2 seasons on his way to Falmouth DC

I heard that you were off with him?

Not me Tom, Heard Daniel Higgins is also on his way out of Mullion possibly to DC

Andrew House to Troon

Howard Vague to Wendron

Harry Corin to Ludgvan

Rob Hosking to Penryn

Hayle to make a few big name signings soon

Well, I wasn't going to play this season, or at least until christmas, as I am off to New York in November, to particpate in the marathon. But with the euros kicking off and getting a couple of cheeky texts, I have got the taste for it and may do pre season somewhere (unknown) and see what happens

as ive heard mikey pascoe previous manager of illogan 2nds is now manager of there combo side! can anybody tell me who his number 2 is? cuz ive heard of some people its paul caddy and of others its steve roscoe! and also what players are comin and leavin! ive heard barrie wyatt is goin st day for big money from matt harris! and that shuan carter previous of hayle swpl is comin bk 2 illogan! can any1 enlitein me on these things ive heard

thanks s abbo! wasnt he assistant last year wiv neal jefferys! well if u say shaun carter is stayin at hayle! whos gonna b illogan goaly cuz surely barrie wyatt cant refuse the riches of stday and matt harris! does anybody no what paul caddy is doin ?

Well, I wasn't going to play this season, or at least until christmas, as I am off to New York in November, to particpate in the marathon. But with the euros kicking off and getting a couple of cheeky texts, I have got the taste for it and may do pre season somewhere (unknown) and see what happens

U diva!

I heard Neil Pitt was in for a big money move to USA Chicken, he's been spotted talking to the manager who has been said to offer him an entire family meal option number 5 per week.

heard a rumour today that one of the top goal scorers in combo last season will be playing junior football next season .

i believe the player would prefer to stay in combo but if he joins a certain junior side his job prospects will improve

thanks s abbo! wasnt he assistant last year wiv neal jefferys! well if u say shaun carter is stayin at hayle! whos gonna b illogan goaly cuz surely barrie wyatt cant refuse the riches of stday and matt harris! does anybody no what paul caddy is doin ?

No idea what barrie is doing. yea Jamo was part of managing staff last year goalkeeper coach aswell...