Pat Shaughnessy: Truro to Penryn

Kirk Davis: Penryn to Helston

Edd Timmins: Porthleven to Truro

Justin Searle: Porthleven to Truro

Matt Fox: Porthleven to Helston

Jordan Adlard: Porthleven to Helston

Chris Strike: Porthleven to Helston

Reg Pearson: Porthleven to Perranporth

Thats the word on the street down Wendron way anyway. If its true though Porthleven are going to have sign some players smartish :excl:

Any other transfer rumours from the SWPL West fellas?

sounds like there are a lot of players leaving porthleven and very little talk of anyone coming in! any news?

Ed Timmons is prepared to stay at porthleven providing they start challenging and strengthen up...which will probably mean Captain Justin Searle will stay put aswell.........so I've heard.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumour has it Penryn have lost their keeper.

And rumour has it, St.Austell have just signed a new keeper.

Big goss out da tine us that mr Steven jeweller had worked his magic man again and persuaded ma main man and big mate kyle winno winnan out of goalkeeping retirement to take da número UNO jersey at penryn he be da best young keeper around and will be da great signing for les new management at kernick.

Let's ope his old man is okay dokay wid dust decision as he gone and lost a quality right back in da process can e replace da boy winno

could you write that in English,please.

Guest Classact

Having watched dobwalls many of times last year they look a good team

In the making maybe a few defenders and cm they will be soon challenging for silverware .. Have they any signings lined up .... And yhs I think Bodmin would take hobbs

hobbs to stay at tavy

doel to stay at parkway

baily to stay at parkway

berry to parkway

rundle to tavy

lewiss and wright staying at buckland chitty ask to go training with buckland they said come and train thats all.

torpoint will take there freinds there demo maddison jewell ect ect

no change at saltash still be strong adding perhaps 1or2

dane bunny will take 5 or 6 up cullumpton

next couple of weeks players will be asking for there money and what freindlys teams have lined up .

I had a conversation with Peninsula Prem manager today and he reckons that Hobbsy is going Bobmin if Carter goes Buckland.

Also said Mason brother's going Callington and Dennis Mason will be on £90 a game . . . . that's some outlay for Div 1 West !! Don't think many in league above would be on that.

Matty Hawes & Phil Bromhead have been approached by Burge to move from Dobwalls to Liskeard. 2 OUTSTANDING young players but not sure they're quite ready yet - in my opinion.

hobbs to stay at tavy

doel to stay at parkway

baily to stay at parkway

berry to parkway

rundle to tavy

lewiss and wright staying at buckland chitty ask to go training with buckland they said come and train thats all.

torpoint will take there freinds there demo maddison jewell ect ect

no change at saltash still be strong adding perhaps 1or2

dane bunny will take 5 or 6 up cullumpton

next couple of weeks players will be asking for there money and what freindlys teams have lined up .

Way off the mark the tricky.

Rundle has signed for elburton

Jewell & zallick signed for Newquay

Russel, Madison, Godfree, demo have signed saltash

Hobbs will stay at Tavy. Purely because no one else is stupid enough to pay him the money he is on apart from southcott.

Rumour has it bailey could be on his way to elburton

"Also said Mason brother's going Callington and Dennis Mason will be on £90 a game . . . . that's some outlay for Div 1 West !! Don't think many in league above would be on that." You sure they have not just told Brian Howard that as a wind up??.....

Guest Classact

Wayne gamble lol struggles to play p&d div 1 how the is he gonna cope in parkways team or is he gonna be there to clean potsys boots and carry the kit

How many others Burge . . . . Hawes, Bromhead, The Tapper's, one of our potential new signings for 2012/13 season . . . . how many more you wanna pinch !!?

Dobwalls come 10th last season and are a club progressing . . . we didn't come 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

Think you should look further afield and leave me and Paul with a team . . . . lol x

Blakey

If u ask me. If liskeard r taking vospers & dobwalls players there. I can't really seeing challenging Bodmin!! Lol. Maybe it could b liskeard & cullompton fighting relegation this year?? Just a thought. Surely they gotta b looking @ a better standard of players? Maybe try east Cornwall div I? I hear edgecombe have a good team lol

Got to love some of the posts on here!!!!!!

Way off the mark transfer predictions, desperation pleas from assistant managers and players trying to manufacture moves for themselves.

On a positive note, thanks for the heads up slim. I look forward to having a look at edgcumbe and seeing what they have got.

Guest Classact

Burge is only taking 3 or 4 to liskeard two of them souness and simmon not sure who other 2 are mayb saltash 2nds are moving across lol

If it's not Mark then it's you James.

James?

Get your facts right before throwing names around.

Well said baby bro. Have a word with yourself Ponsonby.

I'm on here as Figure of 8 and sign every post off as Mark or Blakey. Don't believe in hiding behind name like you. And bruv is called Jez not James you clown !!!

Don't have any idea who Classact is . . .

Hope that clears that up.

Regards.

Blakey x

Jeremy, you and Big Bro are the two biggest biters in the pond.

A word of advice to Mark though, I'd tone down the comments about other teams and players as it might just

come back to bite you in the bum.

Its what happens when your the biggest fish in the pond ;) haha..

Who are you?

With pre season starting in a few weeks has anyone heard rumours of player movement. Some I have heard on the grapevine are:

Possibly Danny Lewis buckland to Saltash

Chris wright buckland to Bodmin

Adam carter Bodmin to buckland

Lee rundle Falmouth to tavy

Joe Carey liskeard to tavy

Richard Maddison liskeard to blazey

Ryan Richards parkway to tavy

Danny brook Newquay to parkway

Any other news ???

With pre season starting in a few weeks has anyone heard rumours of player movement. Some I have heard on the grapevine are:

Possibly Danny Lewis buckland to Saltash

Chris wright buckland to Bodmin

Adam carter Bodmin to buckland

Lee rundle Falmouth to tavy

Joe Carey liskeard to tavy

Richard Maddison liskeard to blazey

Ryan Richards parkway to tavy

Danny brook Newquay to parkway

Any other news ???

RICH Cameron to vospers