Cornwall Football Forum

any transfer news as of yet

Jordy is a quality player, and with carl leaving for St Austell, think he is a great replacement. Talented lad at such a young age.

I've none and played with Kyle when we were kids and dad and myself seen him play a couple games last season and think he is good enough to make the step up. 2 good additions to our squad. Hopefully they will both enjoy thereselves at St Dennis.

Another 2 playing for their village :-)

Well some one is telling porkies...... if youngy is coming back that would be quality!!!! can't see Avo though infact I know he won't as we have three strikers already plus he's been asking a few PPFC to go torpoint..... so Youngy maybe Avo no!

I'm not sure.... Fozzi was asked as I think the decent (older) centre half is leaving or retired but he's staying for sure as him and I are actually organising friendlies etc..... Torpoint will be a force as always but we want to stay together for one more season to really go for it ..... with a few more new faces we could have a really strong season....

I think Launceston should be included instead of millbrook..... no disprespect to Millbrook but the level of teams in the top 5 are a lot different to what they are used too.... Liskeard should be a good team.... now sticker arnt there I think that allows Launeston to step into their place for one of the better teams in the league to challenge torpoint....

Very good centre halfs. think we will be challenging this year we allways seem to get left out of ppls tips.our centre halfs arent bad either we only just lost to torpoint in semi last year by 1 goal so were confident just need abit more consistency.

Would have to agree that Sandercock and Starkey at Bude is a pretty formidable centre half partnership.

starky played centre forward when we played them. I thought the centre halves in His absence were not great if I'm honest.... he should stick to centre half! Bude are always around the top 5, I think they have to be classed as one of the better teams for sure