Cornwall Football Forum

ST BLAZEY V ARGYLE XI -MONDAY 6TH AUGUST

PAFC Youth 10-0 St Blazey

Class show by the youth which had Reid and Dickson who were awesome will worth the 4quid to get in. A long season for Blazey i feel not enough quailty in the team. The oldest Argyle player was 22 i think(Ryan Dickson)

Certainly not going to be easy for St Blazey, but yesterday they competed well against the devon champions and only a wonder goal in the last minute won it. Alot of players didnt play tonight and the Argyle youth/1st teams fringe players were superb. Strong and fast going forward. Argyle look a good bet for a top half finish this season.

Hello Dan. Around 800 at a guess. Good for a monday night and lack of first team players all round.

Guest alex bradley

Certainly not going to be easy for St Blazey, but yesterday they competed well against the devon champions and only a wonder goal in the last minute won it. Alot of players didnt play tonight and the Argyle youth/1st teams fringe players were superb. Strong and fast going forward. Argyle look a good bet for a top half finish this season.

Hello Dan. Around 800 at a guess. Good for a monday night and lack of first team players all round.

how can you possibly predict where argyle will finish in the championship this year on a 10-0 friendly win over a team that probably included players that have been playing junior football no longer than 2 seasons ago. just seems a bit far fetched. the match didnt give them opposition to what they are going to be facing this season and as all players where under 22, i doubt that team will play together in the championship either!

I think Argyle will do well in the championship based on what ive seen so far of them in pre season!!! And that dosnt include last night. Went to see Argyle play Weston Super Mare away, Yeovil away, Truro away, Bristol Rovers home and then the 2nds at St Blazey. Thats what ive based it on!! Plus i watch Argyle home and away and they look as strong as ive seen in years. Time will tell. First 3 away games for me this season will be QPR, Blackpool and Charlton. Bring on the new season.

Guest Scooter

Every1 is seriously underestimating us and its brilliant!!!!! Were going too surprise a few people mark my words!Last night we rested a lot of players myself included and gave others a chance! so u cannot judge us on that performance as i promptly told some suporters next too me when they were saying how bad we were! roll on saturday!

Exactly!! Totally agree. St Blazey had a really hard match the day before in boiling hot sunshine. To play against a very fit, youthfull Argyle side was always gona be hard at the best of times!! When saturday comes, a different side will be playing and a good bunch of travelling fans, flags and all will be there to see St Blazey get the season off to a good start. Come on scotty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Scooter roll on Saterday, V Falmouth, But Most of all I do hope that it will be a good clean game, with good football & played in a friendly manner,

Hammers :clapper::thumbsup::c::c:

Paul, we look forward to you Comming to Falmouth, & yes you will be welcome to bring flags & even put them up, along the Bottom rail, I am sure that the St Blazey suporters will not try to do what the Judge did at Falmouth last year( you are all to educated for that) when he hung his flags up onto the goal post & net suports, which completly blocked the view of the playing area,

Hammers

:thumbsup::clapper::drink::c: :c:

Hammer.....Pidgeons told me us we can cover the seats in the main stand. That still ok?? :P

No, seriously, we will put them down the bottom end out of the way. Looking forward to a good match and hopefully some sunshine to top up the tan!!

Come on the Blazey

:thumbsup:

Paul, covering the stand seats up is only to stop the pidgeons doing their poopsies on them,?!!?

I was confident that no fans from St Blazey, could be as stupid & pigheaded as the Judge,

I am sure that Saterday will be a good day for both clubs, & may the best team win,

up the Town!!

Hammers :clapper::c::yahoo::c::thumbsup: :c:

It should be a good afternoon for it Hammers. If the weather stays like this itll be superb. I asked Pidgeon what he thought the crowd would be for the opening match of the season. Do you think it will attract 300+. Really hoping for a good crowd to kick start the new season.

Up the Blazey, up the Argyle. :thumbsup: