Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL FIXTURES Saturday 5th May

ECPL FIXTURES Saturday 5th May

KO 2.30pm unless where stated

Premier Division

Bodmin Town 1 Torpoint Athletic 8 (at Torpoint)

Bude Town 2 Tavistock 1

Lanreath 1 Plymouth Parkway 3

Morwenstow 3 Probus 2

Division One

Callington Town 2 Camelford 2

Holsworthy 4 Nanpean Rovers 1

Kilkhampton 3 St Stephen 0

Liskeard Athletic 2 Plymstock United 3

Millbrook 4 Polperro 0

St Teath 4 Roche 3

Morwenstow 3 - Probus 2. Great win for the greens, especially as we lost in a cup final on Thursday night, so a real good pick up from the youngsters. Nick Purcell with two and Norm Foster with the other, nice bit of revenge from our 6-0 mauling the other week.

Bude 2 (Watton, OG) Tavi 1

A great result I hear, especially with the number of players out on a stag doo! I was expecting more from a Tavi side who beat us 4-1 on the opening day of the season but I hear then just wanted to kick lumps into us, sad to hear but best of luck for next season! Hopefully the likes of us, Tavi, Lanson, Parkway can push Torpoint alot closer next year!!

Millbrook 4-0 Polperro

Millbrook jumped over Polperro into runners-up place

1 Liskeard Athletic 27 21 5 1 105 30 +75 68

2 Millbrook 27 20 4 3 96 34 +62 64

3 Polperro 28 19 5 4 98 37 +61 62

Congratulations to Ryan and the lads at Millbrook - nice bunch of lads and the best team we've played this year. They battered us in both of our games,and their strikers were simply too good for us today.

Good luck in the Premier next year from all at Polperro.

St Teath actually kicked off at 1.30 meaning I missed most of the first half. Why does nobody bother to advertise such a change? I could easily have got here for the earlier kick off time had I known.

Roche currently 1-0 up.

Check the local paper

Bude 2 (Watton, OG) Tavi 1

A great result I hear, especially with the number of players out on a stag doo! I was expecting more from a Tavi side who beat us 4-1 on the opening day of the season but I hear then just wanted to kick lumps into us, sad to hear but best of luck for next season! Hopefully the likes of us, Tavi, Lanson, Parkway can push Torpoint alot closer next year!!

Not totally true, think the crowd could have made the game a bit more aggressive than it needed to be by offering fights etc and have to say the ref was ok for most of the game but punished some silly decisions for both teams. Think a draw was a fair result but football is not always fair and sometimes you make your own luck.

Agree totally with next season, not enough consistency in the teams chasing Torpoint but well done to them, the league table doesn't lie!!

Morwenstow 3 v 2 probus

This was a very close game which prob should of been a draw in the end . We morwenstow went 1 up and never really built on that and let probus back in to it . Fair play to probus they played some good football and deservedly took the lead going in 2 1 up at half time . We found another gear and finally ground out a result in the end . Probus are a good bunch of lads and I feel all the past comments about them being a dirty side were not true in this game . Was a pleasure to play in this game and was a good game for the neautral . Must give a mention to the ref who was doing his first ecpl game and was good throughout the game for both sides and will get better with more games in this league . Hope to have him again in the future .

Kilkhampton 3 St Stephens 0

(S.Thomas, A.Heywood, T.Denford)

Not a classic for the spectators, but a good win and a little bit of revenge for the SF cup defeat a few weeks previously.

Holsworthy-Tuesday. Camelford-Wednesday. Going to be a fun week!

Very kind of you to suggest we (Probus) deserved a draw yest jayjay21 but I thought in the end, you ran out worthy winners. Game was played in good spirit and thought the ref did very well in his first ECPL game

hi pete , i thought you had enough chances in the 2nd half to get a draw , i agree the game was played in the right spirit and was enjoyable to play in and the ref did very well

Spud Runner, Why advertise for a first team manager when you have a perfect replacement waiting in the 'wings' East Cornwall Manager 'Stevo'!!! Seems a perfect progression for an up an coming manager.

Spud Runner, Why advertise for a first team manager when you have a perfect replacement waiting in the 'wings' East Cornwall Manager 'Stevo'!!! Seems a perfect progression for an up an coming manager.

He has been there done that got the t shirt and gave it back!