Cornwall Football Forum

Suspended or Injured players !

Yes and no. If the player has a family with kids etc, then it is obviously a rare Saturday that he gets to spend time with them. Some players also have to take time off work on Saturdays to play football but obviously wouldn't need to if they were suspended or injured. But if the person intended on sitting home, playing Xbox and eating pizza all day, then yes, I think he should go and support the team.

Guest smashing pumpkin

i was suspended for 6 matches this earlia this season. i went and support my team [wendron 4th team] 5 out of the 6 matches evan cycling 30miles round trip at 1 of them games. but apparently i have to stand a certain distance away from the dugouts

i was suspended for 6 matches this earlia this season. i went and support my team [wendron 4th team] 5 out of the 6 matches evan cycling 30miles round trip at 1 of them games. but apparently i have to stand a certain distance away from the dugouts

That is the sort of support I would expect from a player. Well done that man.

Need to be injured and travel 30 miles on a bike to impress me haha only joking well done

That's what they told u geachey

They just didn't want you near the dugout pal.

Good on you though,

I hate watching when injured and usually work if not playing as I have to take time off to play.

Guest smashing pumpkin

That's what they told u geachey

They just didn't want you near the dugout pal.

Good on you though,

I hate watching when injured and usually work if not playing as I have to take time off to play.

your probely right there

Bald One , I was probably as sceptical as you were about the signing of Ryan Richards , especially with his record of continually switching clubs ( Parkway are his fourth this season ) . After a slow start ( when he was played out of position) , he has won me over . The guy has all the tools to be a top player in this league , he can finish well with both feet and can score with his head as well as being quick .The only downsides are his tendency to go off side a bit often and his head going down when things go against him , but both of these things will get better with experience and an arm round his shoulder every now and again . Staying at one club for a good length of time will also help .

Him and Sam Cooper have got the game to complement each other and can be the classic little and large pairing .