Cornwall Football Forum

Team Of The Year?

**Insert names of team mates here**

Thats a bit cynical my andsome,one things for sure your bruv wouldn't make it this year. :P:ninja:

Cynical? Yes. But threads like this at this time of the season always turn into the opportunity for team mates to say nice things to each other. Do it in person people - it's nicer!

My brother has no hope of getting in his own team at the moment, let alone a Select XI!

**Insert names of team mates here**

Thats a bit cynical my andsome,one things for sure your bruv wouldn't make it this year. :P:ninja:

Cynical? Yes. But threads like this at this time of the season always turn into the opportunity for team mates to say nice things to each other. Do it in person people - it's nicer!

My brother has no hope of getting in his own team at the moment, let alone a Select XI!

Take a look at the younger brother, He's the best out of the lot!

I've waited a while before replying to and of these "Best Of" threads.

My choice for manager and team of the year both go to a club who are one of the hardest clubs to beat on their own patch. A club of limited finances and a club who now they have new changing rooms can perhaps start fundraising for a clubhouse of their own.

My choice is St Ives Town and their manager Sky Allen.

Season after season they finish high up the table and once again this year will finish in the top 6 and could possibly end up in 4th.

I've waited a while before replying to and of these "Best Of" threads.

My choice for manager and team of the year both go to a club who are one of the hardest clubs to beat on their own patch. A club of limited finances and a club who now they have new changing rooms can perhaps start fundraising for a clubhouse of their own.

My choice is St Ives Town and their manager Sky Allen.

Season after season they finish high up the table and once again this year will finish in the top 6 and could possibly end up in 4th.

A much more creditable response - as its objective!

If however, you would have gone for Penzance, you would have only stooped to the same level as many on here! ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Just wandering who people think team of the year was, cant think of a whole team, but Bobby Bryant, Gavin Boon, Luke Wort, Ryan Tressider and Tom Annear should be in it.

Where is Gavin Boon playing now?

perranwell