Cornwall Football Forum

Saltash United v St Austell

Whilst i may be a little biased, I thought the result didn't truly reflect the effort put in by "the Ashes". Quite honestly, St Austell were "gifted" two goals, by two defensive errors.

Would be good to see one or two signings in the summer to compliment the existing squad.

Your post confuses me somewhat Pastyman.

Don't you think 2 defensive errors should be taken into consideration when evaluating your teams performance? Deserved or not, the mistakes are made and contribute to your loss yesterday.

But "the ashes" performance deserved at least a point if not all three. The two defensive errors were truly avoidable and allowed St Austell to score on both occasions.

But their performance included two defensive errors that were punished!!!! So they got what they deserved surely.

I have to disagree.

As stated by TimmyRaa, the two errors were made by the same player! The performance throughout the team was good.

Reading other posts and between the lines if the keeper makes a mistake it usually ends up costing a goal... What about the defending before it got near him.... Who was at fault for the other goal? It's a team game!

on the other hand st.austell could of had another 3/4 goals if they were more ruthless in front of goal.

two decent teams playing in a competitive match. i personally thought the ref was horrendus. I have played in and watched some matches this season and i have never seen a ref like it.

but there we are, 3 points to the lilly whites oooooossssssssshhhhhhhhh!

Whilst i may be a little biased, I thought the result didn't truly reflect the effort put in by "the Ashes". Quite honestly, St Austell were "gifted" two goals, by two defensive errors.

Would be good to see one or two signings in the summer to compliment the existing squad.

Don't you think 2 defensive errors should be taken into consideration when evaluating your teams performance? Deserved or not, the mistakes are made and contribute to your loss yesterday.

But "the ashes" performance deserved at least a point if not all three. The two defensive errors were truly avoidable and allowed St Austell to score on both occasions.

But their performance included two defensive errors that were punished!!!! So they got what they deserved surely.

I have to disagree.

As stated by TimmyRaa, the two errors were made by the same player! The performance throughout the team was good.

pastyman r u some sort of a clown u win as a team u lose as a team,like 2 c u out in said players position doin better,MUPPET!!!!!

I have to disagree.

Ha ha ha u make me laugh, u come up with the excuses. By the sounds of it snozzle were the better side and deserved the win. Well done snozzle

I have to disagree.

Reading other posts and between the lines if the keeper makes a mistake it usually ends up costing a goal... What about the defending before it got near him.... Who was at fault for the other goal? It's a team game!

I watched the game and thought the certain outfield player that was so called to blame for the dodgy pass back and clearing should maybe attend training more to practice clearing and pass backs usually he does play well,not sure if hes the weak link just because of a bad day I don't watch all saltash games so unsure.as for the ref i feel the linesman should have the clown outfit on.i also feel st austell were the better side on the day though and deserved the win.saltash can't be that bad still in 4th place.

I have to disagree.

pastyman r u some sort of a clown u win as a team u lose as a team,like 2 c u out in said players position doin better,MUPPET!!!!!

Quite easy to throw insults GOOSEFISH. Your comment totally lacks any serious content.

Whilst I appreciate the "guilty" player in no way deliberately made the two errors, the two errors had a major impact on the result.

It is such a pity that this forum is "infected" with the contributions of the likes of GOOSEFISH, as most comments are serious and constructive. Is there any need to throw insults at other contributors?

If I and others are unable to make serious comments and personal opinions on games, is there really any point in having a "forum".

I have to disagree.

Quite easy to throw insults GOOSEFISH. Your comment totally lacks any serious content.

Whilst I appreciate the "guilty" player in no way deliberately made the two errors, the two errors had a major impact on the result.

It is such a pity that this forum is "infected" with the contributions of the likes of GOOSEFISH, as most comments are serious and constructive. Is there any need to throw insults ant other contributors?

If I and others are unable to make serious comments and personal opinions on games, is there really any point in having a "forum".

well boo hoo 2 u pal!!!! :SM_carton:

I have to disagree.

It is such a pity that this forum is "infected" with the contributions of the likes of GOOSEFISH, as most comments are serious and constructive. Is there any need to throw insults ant other contributors?

well boo hoo 2 u pal!!!! :SM_carton:

Lol, grow up bud.