Camelford 2 Polperro 4

Holsworthy 2 St Stephen 1

Kilkhampton 2 Biscovey 1

Millbrook 4 Roche 0

St Blazey 1 Plymstock United 7

Kilkhampton 2 Biscovey 1

J.Dunn - 1

B.Berry - 1

We made hard work of the win today, but it is another 3 points on the board and our 5th win on the trot in the league. A slow first 10 minuted for Kilk but after that we played our best football tearing Biscovey apart on the wings. Dunn made the most of this pressure with a great finish into the opposite corner of the goal. The pressure continued but our finishing was poor. Just before half time a hopeful long shot was hit by a Biscovey player and unfortunately the Kilk keeper made a bit of a meal of it and the striker tapped it in. A poor, scrappy 2nd half, but we managed to get the winner through a clinical finish from the Kilk striker.

Good football in parts but we will have to improve on Wednesday to beat Holsworthy.

Still 1 game to play yet Warney. A pointless fact here but Chris Kitson, arguably the best goal scorer in the league has never scored against Darren Wills in the 5 years he's been marking him. That is from open play- think he's scored about 40 penalties though lol

Still unbeaten in league for torpoint!

A good game to be at some good football from both teams.

Darren wills at the tender age of 40 had to be man of the match won every header and made some great blocks at important times!

Dean cardew was punished by some very poor reffereeing but done very well.

Good team effort from torpoint all season great achievement if they stay unbeaten at home to Bodmin next week.

Good luck sticker in your new league next season!

Agreed spud runner both Darren wills and dean cardew were outstanding today. Thought Lewis young was superb as well along with Ashley menhenick in midfield, overall a great team performance but credit to torpoint's keeper also Matt England, made a horrible mistake but made up for it with 2 or 3 world class saves

Thought the ref in the sticker Torpoint game was rank!!! Blowing up every 30 seconds or so for free kicks that were never fouls in the first place,no wonder players get frustrated and end up with needless bookings,poor for both sides I thought!!!

Bang on bricktop absolutely had a mare.

just want to say well done to sticker on going into the swpl :thumbsup: great people at the club too :thumbsup:

and well done on torpoint winning the league :thumbsup: again great people at torpoint :thumbsup:

and finally thank you to all the clubs in the ecpl for making my season a good one :thumbsup:

i have enjoyed it very much :thumbsup:

looking forward to a nice break :drink: before the season starts again :thumbsup: martin smith

just want to say well done to sticker on going into the swpl :thumbsup: great people at the club too :thumbsup:

and well done on torpoint winning the league :thumbsup: again great people at torpoint :thumbsup:

and finally thank you to all the clubs in the ecpl for making my season a good one :thumbsup:

i have enjoyed it very much :thumbsup:

looking forward to a nice break :drink: before the season starts again :thumbsup: martin smith

Sounds like you have finished for the season, thought you were looking after a couple of games before we shut down?

MQx

I seem to remember he scored a header from 2 yards after a melee about 3 years ago in a 4-2 defeat at the mill

Apologies if that's the case Kitsy- still not a bad record though. I bet no other centre half can boast that record can they? He must be one of the best centre halves you've played against?

cheers spudrunner :thumbsup:

dean i am having grastric bypass or the band..

between now and the next 15 weeks :thumbsup:

Good luck with the Op.

Make sure they put the band around the correct place or else you could have problems, if you know what I mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :D

I expect that you will be having a Car boot sale of all your Ref kit at the begining of next season as

nothing will fit you by then. :D

Well done Martin this reason.

Just think Bere Alston have nearly got a record that NO other ECPL has done this season and that is draw a game. We have lost a few and won a few but not yet drawn a game with only two games left to play.

what a mistake from `chalky` england yesterday!! a daisy cutter from all of 35 yards straight between his legs and trickled over the line hahahaha

couple of decent saves after tho :D :D

These things happen sunny but it's all about character and bounce back ability!

And I think I bounced back good enough!

No I think it's a cracking achievement Andy B. when do you get your trophy? Wadebridge went 3 games in a row without conceding a corner as well this season

Thats a pity because had you gone 4 games in a row without conceding a corner you may of also received a trophy.

We get our trophy one the TV game show: Win Lose or Draw in a couple of weeks time. Other awards are:

Torpoint get the Win Trophy

St Stephens get the Lose Trophy

No I think it's a cracking achievement Andy B. when do you get your trophy? Wadebridge went 3 games in a row without conceding a corner as well this season

Thats a pity because had you gone 4 games in a row without conceding a corner you may of also received a trophy.

We get our trophy one the TV game show: Win Lose or Draw in a couple of weeks time. Other awards are:

Torpoint get the Win Trophy

St Stephens get the Lose Trophy

I think we're already in line for two Trophy's:

• 'Losing the most games having taken the lead Trophy' :( :(
  • ' Most games in Fancy Dress'......We've been Jekyll & Hyde all season!!! :wacko::o:(

Talking of good centre halves I am feeling battered and bruised this morning, Ralphy is 1 tough opponent. What op are you having Smithy?

I'll take that as a compliment Dean, you were lucky , I was in a good mood on Sat lol. enjoyed our little battle though m8. cheers

Well done to Torpoint and Sticker for finishing in there respective positions.

But I think Elburton Villa should be mentioned as well. They gained promotion from Div One and they have adapted very well. If they win all there games and results go there way they could finish forth. The idea was to consolidate there Premiership and build next season. They have now set the bar for themselves.

Liskeard Ath, who missed out on promotion last season, also deserve credit for gaining promotion to the Premier division, congratulations to them.