Cornwall Football Forum

Best Programmes 2011-12

Does the combo league count in the 3 divisions??

if so i feel that 'THEWELL' deserves a mention :)

http://www.perranwellfc.com/thewell

I have heard the Well is a good publication, however I haven't seen one as I have been collecting CSWP Premier programmes, would like to get a copy - anyone help ?

Ahh thanks :) good to hear its known around Cornwall!

send me an email with your postal address and i can send you some copies!

contact@wearethetwins.com

cheers

I have heard the Well is a good publication, however I haven't seen one as I have been collecting CSWP Premier programmes, would like to get a copy - anyone help ?

cheers

cheers

Thanks for your kind offer, have just sent you an email, Nick.

Just looking through the club programmes in the Premier Division, I must also mention Launceston - always a decent programme, The Withy is a good effort with a nice cover, Dartmouth - good with plenty of stats, Cully &Tavy - nicely presented with lots of standard info but a basic insert, Bovey - attractive programme with the basic info required, Marines, Elburton & Parkway - decent efforts, Liskeard - disappointing as it is full of last seasons stats, needs more info on current season.Ivybridge basic info but an attractive cover. I am still awaiting copies from Penzance & Falmouth, they are usually good. I received an early season copy from Helston - disappointingly basic with a team sheet insert, but a good cover. However I agree Buckland, Bodmin & Torpoint are the best, St Austell & St Blazey follow behind, but with Saltash & Camelford still to play way, I haven't seen theirs yet.

Just looking through the club programmes in the Premier Division, I must also mention Launceston - always a decent programme, The Withy is a good effort with a nice cover, Dartmouth - good with plenty of stats, Cully &Tavy - nicely presented with lots of standard info but a basic insert, Bovey - attractive programme with the basic info required, Marines, Elburton & Parkway - decent efforts, Liskeard - disappointing as it is full of last seasons stats, needs more info on current season.Ivybridge basic info but an attractive cover. I am still awaiting copies from Penzance & Falmouth, they are usually good. I received an early season copy from Helston - disappointingly basic with a team sheet insert, but a good cover. However I agree Buckland, Bodmin & Torpoint are the best, St Austell & St Blazey follow behind, but with Saltash & Camelford still to play way, I haven't seen theirs yet.

I may be able to find you a recent Falmouth programme-It has improved considerably since the start of the season and now has a new publisher and a glossy cover.

I may be able to find you a recent Falmouth programme-It has improved considerably since the start of the season and now has a new publisher and a glossy cover.

Thanks, I am still waiting for a copy of the match v St Austell, your secretary Steve Rose has promised to send me one.

Thanks for the mention of The Withy programme. Unlike a lot of programmes in this league it is not professionally produced or printed but put together and printed by myself and my wife in our conservatory with a normal PC & printer so really appreciate when it gets a nice comment.

My top three

1 Buckland

2 Bodmin

3 Torpoint

Thanks for the mention of The Withy programme. Unlike a lot of programmes in this league it is not professionally produced or printed but put together and printed by myself and my wife in our conservatory with a normal PC & printer so really appreciate when it gets a nice comment.

My top three

1 Buckland

2 Bodmin

3 Torpoint

You should be proud of yourselves - Well Done !