Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Results Thread and Latest Table

Can you post your results, goal scorers and attendances on this thread please of if you want text me any information on 07597907549

Thanks

Cornwall Combination League

Tuesday 24th April

Falmouth Town Reserves (Luke Wort 2) 2-1 St Ives Town (OG)

Att - 45

Hayle Reserves 0-1 Pendeen Rovers (Jack Ramsey)

Att - 35

Illogan RBL (Dominic Pullen, Gary Sturmey) 2-0 Troon

Att - 70

Perranwell (Sam Philips, Tom Philips, Gavin Boon) 3-2 Falmouth Athletic (Steve Kellow, Luke Kelland)

Att - 40

RNAS Culdrose (Jack Valentine) 1-2 St Just (Jack Willis, Callum George)

Att - 10

St Agnes (Sam Conolly) 1-0 Newquay Reserves

Att - 45

Wendron United (Ryan Tressider 2, Luke Hunter) 3-5 St Day (Shane Richards 2, Danny Ford, Colin Kettle, Lee Gribble)

Att - 18

POS TEAM PL W D L F A GD PTS

1 PENRYN ATHLETIC RESERVES 35 23 7 5 92 39 53 76

2 FALMOUTH TOWN RESERVES 32 22 7 3 103 33 70 73

3 ST AGNES 32 20 8 4 73 36 37 68

4 ILLOGAN RBL 31 20 5 6 91 37 54 65

5 ST IVES TOWN 31 19 2 10 58 46 12 59

6 ST JUST 31 17 5 9 72 46 26 53*

7 WENDRON UNITED 35 15 7 13 71 70 1 52

8 PERRANWELL 35 14 8 13 83 62 21 50

9 FALMOUTH ATHLETIC 31 15 4 12 90 71 19 49

10 PENDEEN ROVERS 33 14 6 13 57 61 -4 48

11 ST DAY 33 14 8 11 59 65 -6 46*

12 TROON 31 12 6 13 61 58 3 42

13 NEWQUAY RESERVES 30 11 8 12 62 65 -3 41

14 RNAS CULDROSE 30 10 6 14 64 70 -6 35*

15 HAYLE RESERVES 35 8 8 19 44 78 -34 32

16 PORTHLEVEN RESERVES 34 7 3 24 53 104 -51 24

17 HOLMAN SC 36 6 6 24 42 105 -63 21*

18 MULLION 34 5 4 25 59 96 -37 19

19 PENZANCE RESERVES 34 4 4 26 32 124 -92 16

RNAS Culdrose 1 point and 2 goals deducted, St Day 4 points and 2 goals deducted, St Just 3 points and 3 goals deducted, Holman SC 3 points and 2 goals deducted

Hayle 0-1 pendeen

Ramsey penalty

Wasnt a penalty ref got sold. Was a good end to end game with both sides having chances. Think a draw would of been a fair result.

Think you were watching a different game to me mate! If Pendeen didn't sqaunder their chances the score could have easily been 2-3 nil, the ref had a fair game, missed a few fouls but overall wasn't that bad.

Hayle 0-1 pendeen

Ramsey penalty

Wasnt a penalty ref got sold. Was a good end to end game with both sides having chances. Think a draw would of been a fair result.

Think you were watching a different game to me mate! If Pendeen didn't sqaunder their chances the score could have easily been 2-3 nil, the ref had a fair game, missed a few fouls but overall wasn't that bad.

I was playing and thats what i felt.

I couldn't decide whether or not to stay in and watch Chelsea or go to Bickland Park and watch Falmouth versus St.Ives, I made the right decision in going to Bickland, a really great advert for the league in my opinion. A 6:30 kick off away to Falmouth was always going to be difficult to get enough players for St.Ives and speaking with their supporters that was the case as they only had 1 sub (the manager) and 3 players starting with knocks and injuries. The effort they put in was immense as after 15 minutes one of their players came off injured and the manager had to go on, they battled very well from start to finish, yes they were defensive and yes it wasn't very pretty but it was impressive all the same.

There is no doubt Falmouth deserved to win the game if you look at possession and chances but I am sure they will agree it was a very tough match played by 2 good teams desperate to win, Falmouth had the more quality on the night but as a neutral you started to grow towards St.Ives just because of the effort that was put in. I must say a huge congratulations to Falmouth on what could prove to be a massive 3 points come the end of the season as they plugged away and finally broke down a dogged St.Ives team with 2 well taken goals.

A quick comment on the ref who I felt made some very strange decisions for both teams, it was a strong physical match with some tackles that were in danger of being reckless, in my opinion a couple of the Falmouth players were very lucky to walk away without yellow cards and then it looked like he was going to send off one of the Falmouth players for an accidental collision with one of the St.Ives players until the injured player said something to the ref, I assume that it wasn't a foul.

Well done to both teams in what was a very enjoyable match.

I agree with crystal hood hayle only started makin a difference after 65-70 mins in. They were bombarded at goal two saves off the line an numerous shots outside the box.

The hayle defence were run ragged and had to be replaced by two subs. One of which was very clinical the young right back small lad very gd player his timing on tackles good an awareness for his age.

Matt thomas was again a great asset without him doubt ud of done anythin.

What position did u play out of interest??

I agree with crystal hood hayle only started makin a difference after 65-70 mins in. They were bombarded at goal two saves off the line an numerous shots outside the box.

The hayle defence were run ragged and had to be replaced by two subs. One of which was very clinical the young right back small lad very gd player his timing on tackles good an awareness for his age.

Be surprised if Grass was out of goal.

Up top i heard.

I couldn't decide whether or not to stay in and watch Chelsea or go to Bickland Park and watch Falmouth versus St.Ives, I made the right decision in going to Bickland, a really great advert for the league in my opinion. A 6:30 kick off away to Falmouth was always going to be difficult to get enough players for St.Ives and speaking with their supporters that was the case as they only had 1 sub (the manager) and 3 players starting with knocks and injuries. The effort they put in was immense as after 15 minutes one of their players came off injured and the manager had to go on, they battled very well from start to finish, yes they were defensive and yes it wasn't very pretty but it was impressive all the same.

There is no doubt Falmouth deserved to win the game if you look at possession and chances but I am sure they will agree it was a very tough match played by 2 good teams desperate to win, Falmouth had the more quality on the night but as a neutral you started to grow towards St.Ives just because of the effort that was put in. I must say a huge congratulations to Falmouth on what could prove to be a massive 3 points come the end of the season as they plugged away and finally broke down a dogged St.Ives team with 2 well taken goals.

A quick comment on the ref who I felt made some very strange decisions for both teams, it was a strong physical match with some tackles that were in danger of being reckless, in my opinion a couple of the Falmouth players were very lucky to walk away without yellow cards and then it looked like he was going to send off one of the Falmouth players for an accidental collision with one of the St.Ives players until the injured player said something to the ref, I assume that it wasn't a foul.

Well done to both teams in what was a very enjoyable match.

Great report

Up top i heard.

played in goal. Obviously not anywhere else babsy