Cornwall Football Forum

Monday 23/4 results

I couldn't be bothered. But Wendron won 2-0. Wendron dominated first half and went one nil up through a route one play which ended in a very good finish, second was a penalty from the keeper in the second half. St. Buryan had the better of the second and had a few good efforts but never tested the keeper. Wendron deserved victory.

First time iv seen the third team this season, I know they give it the big one in here, but they did look very good and the treble is a real possibility. We will probably never hear the end of it though. Good mixture of youth and experience. If Adam Keenan had a first touch...and a second and a third, he would be a real force.

Trelawny div 5:

Carharrack res 4 - 11 Newlyn res

dyer 3 monty 1

ummm yeh it was wet and muddy and last game of the season after a great season for the 2nd team. well done to the newlyn lad who is really playing in a league far far too low for his quality. scored 51st goal of the season tonight. beating carharracks james Tregay who had 46. top effort from both lads and i heard that newlyn have 3 games left.

well done to newlyn and good luck.

Trelawny div 5:

Carharrack res 4 - 11 Newlyn res

dyer 3 monty 1

ummm yeh it was wet and muddy and last game of the season after a great season for the 2nd team. well done to the newlyn lad who is really playing in a league far far too low for his quality. scored 51st goal of the season tonight. beating carharracks james martin who had 46. top effort from both lads and i heard that newlyn have 3 games left.

well done to newlyn and good luck.

James Martin,Jamie - you sure?

I couldn't be bothered. But Wendron won 2-0. Wendron dominated first half and went one nil up through a route one play which ended in a very good finish, second was a penalty from the keeper in the second half. St. Buryan had the better of the second and had a few good efforts but never tested the keeper. Wendron deserved victory.

First time iv seen the third team this season, I know they give it the big one in here, but they did look very good and the treble is a real possibility. We will probably never hear the end of it though. Good mixture of youth and experience. If Adam Keenan had a first touch...and a second and a third, he would be a real force.

if the third team players are that good is there any reason why they arent playing for the seconds trying to get them promoted so the other teams they have can progress after all the hard graft they have put in?

if the third team players are that good is there any reason why they arent playing for the seconds trying to get them promoted so the other teams they have can progress after all the hard graft they have put in?

just keep am eye on the 2nds perhaps their better than people have given them credit .up to 4th with 2 games in hand promotion not yet out of reach. and a cup final to play.

just keep am eye on the 2nds perhaps their better than people have given them credit .up to 4th with 2 games in hand promotion not yet out of reach. and a cup final to play.

Wendron are the best team in that league by a mile from what I have seen from them

Think what you really mean is u never had it your own way . we ve not been great this season at titans but the last two games have been against lizard and helston. not much between you maybe more experience at helston both on and off the pitch. however I have two valid points the first one being you only deserved

a draw tonight because titans were a match for

you all over the park, however the ref deemed our fourth goal at the death as an infringement of which I saw none, however I thought for an 18 yr old the ref was outstanding, he refused to be intimidated by either sides shouting and I can see why he is already level 5 . well done to our lads on a good performance, and good luck to both helston and lizard for Saturday's encounter at kelloway parc. Ps if you think I'm biased to my team and you were crap I think you should ask your team mates if they worked there balls off. don't think bash and Blakey would disagree ? X

Fair enough question but as big Daves dad says, seconds are doing well themselves and promotion isnt out of the question this season.

Could'nt agree more with you Chris and Marksy. Yes we were poor last night but at this time of the season 3 points was all that mattered. Titans never gave up and deserved something but thats the way it goes. Two big games with the semi final of the Percy Stephens cup on thursday and the Lizard at home on saturday. Need to be better and mark my words we will be. To say Bash and myself were not happy with the performance would be an under statement!!

Good luck to Titans for the remainder of the season.

Think what you really mean is u never had it your own way . we ve not been great this season at titans but the last two games have been against lizard and helston. not much between you maybe more experience at helston both on and off the pitch. however I have two valid points the first one being you only deserved

a draw tonight because titans were a match for

you all over the park, however the ref deemed our fourth goal at the death as an infringement of which I saw none, however I thought for an 18 yr old the ref was outstanding, he refused to be intimidated by either sides shouting and I can see why he is already level 5 . well done to our lads on a good performance, and good luck to both helston and lizard for Saturday's encounter at kelloway parc. Ps if you think I'm biased to my team and you were crap I think you should ask your team mates if they worked there balls off. don't think bash and Blakey would disagree ? X

No Marksy - WE ESCAPED!!! You did deserve the draw and we deserved nothing more after that performance and let me tell you - my lot know it. Your boys worked very very hard - seemed to remember you gave us a tough time at yours. Ref was pretty good i agree. Hope Lizard were there watching but i think they know what we are about by now. Praze must be rubbing their hands together. Any way 3 points is all we can say - onward and upward. Hope your left back is ok after his collision with your goalie. Good bunch of lads and good to see you all stayed for the food. See you soon Marksy. x

Wendron 2-0 St.Buryan

Awesome result for the lads in horrendous conditions. Buryan were a threat in 2nd half however the Wendron defence stood firm and repelled all attacks. Another cup final to look forward to and could possibly wrap up the league come thursday evening..but im sure goonhavern will want to throw a spanner in the works. 2nd team playing out of their skin, so promotion is still a possibillity and one that i relish. VIVA LA DRON