Cornwall Football Forum

Penryn - Have they lost ther sponsorship

I assumed u were discussing player budgets.

I thought I'd better clarify where I was coming from.

£10,000 on players budgets in Division One West - that's a minimum of £250 a game - tell me no one pays that sort of money out in this division. Hard pushed for some of the Premier clubs as well.

him n lafs wudnt of been there 4 that little amount,but on the basis of havin £7500 i cud of put together a team of mercenaries that wud of won me the league,1st person id of signed wud of been lee whetter just 2 get the home fans singing lol

We couldn't afford all the fines he would accumulate.

newquay got treble that dave-hence how they won the league!!

Glyn would have won it with a quarter of the figure you suggest! :D

Thats the trouble with that pair they .got no value of money spend it when no need too

They turned down £450 at Blazey before going Newquay, to take the players with them they must have been paying more than that

:mellow: :SM_carton:

Thats the trouble with that pair they .got no value of money spend it when no need too

They turned down £450 at Blazey before going Newquay, to take the players with them they must have been paying more than that

:mellow::SM_carton:

Perhaps they should have been offered an apology first !

I get the feeling, that Blazey could have offered the Earth, it would have made not a jot of difference. Newquay are the bigger club, better run and with ambition, why stay at a club that has lost its way ?

I get the feeling, that Blazey could have offered the Earth, it would have made not a jot of difference. Newquay are the bigger club, better run and with ambition, why stay at a club that has lost its way ?

2 show the committee just how good they r,then wen they got blazey somewhere near the top like wen hoops was a player they wud of ended up going around as if their poo didnt stink,instead went newquay won the league got a huge budget n get knocked on here

Apology you must be joking read the statement on Blazey website

Mr Green Hornet you fail to mention the whole story, which makes me wonder if you are one of the committee at St Blazey. Do you mean this statement which has been on the website since September 2011?

To all those followers on the Cornish Soccer Forum the Club has not contacted or intend to contact a replacement for Bobby Oaten.

We are looking for a second in command to help Bobby, if there is anyone who fits that bill please contact the Chairman or Football Secretary.

Bobby and Andrew Rundle have done a brilliant job since we were disappointed by our previous managers, how many other clubs would have survived losing 30 players and having to rebuild 2 teams at the start of a season.

The season is not finished yet so keep up the support and we will together get through this mess we were left in

What you fail to mention is the lies some of the committee gave to the Plymouth players about expenses, and that once they had realised they had been lied to decided to move to OTHER clubs, not just to Newquay!

A £450 budget was not put in place at the start of the season as it remained at £200 for expenses from the previous season when the budget was cut. You also fail to mention when the budget was cut, Hoops and Laffs, along with the players declined to take donations from a local businessman to see them through to the end of the season! That doesn't seem to indicate money grabbing to me or a lack of knowing how to use £200.

So you are also saying Bobby has a budget of £450? If it was in place for the old management then it must have surley been put in place for Bobby, and by all accounts increased recently? I like the fact you are obviously a die hard supporter of the club, but please give us the full picture. It is time for St Blazey to move on and not live in the past as the above statement suggests. I would personally be writing about Bobby Oaten on the website, with more recent achievemnts of keeping the mighty Blazey up. You might even get a few more fans and respect?

The recent problems at St Blazey have probably attracted more mis-information, suppositions,theories and chinese whispers than any other subject I can recall. It really is time for everyone to move on and congratulate the season's achievers along with all the unsung heroes behind the scenes at every club and league.

Views expressed are personal and I do not speak for any club.

Thought this was a topic regarding Penryn and the rumours going round. Why is it that it all comes back to Blazey, Newquay and St Austell and their squabbles??

must b the bait that im using,i c it as light hearted banter with nemisis cant say the same 4 the others tho :D

I keep telling you, we are the Cornish Millionaires, we find money just lying around, companies throw it at us for no reason at all, we really are the luckiest club in the County, cash just falls into our laps.

Go on tell us, we'd love to know, just how much is the budget that Newquay AFC are paying ?

I keep telling you, we are the Cornish Millionaires, we find money just lying around, companies throw it at us for no reason at all, we really are the luckiest club in the County, cash just falls into our laps.

Go on tell us, we'd love to know, just how much is the budget that Newquay AFC are paying ?

Minimum £300, no player is on less that £20 per game !

do lafs n glynn get anything??just a thought cos petrol/diesel isnt free,phone calls etc

I'm very disappointed with you Goosy, I thought you had the inside line and knew the budget, who got what and the cleaners knicker size to top it off.

Druth, you obviously do know the cleaners knicker size !

Mr Green Hornet you fail to mention the whole story, which makes me wonder if you are one of the committee at St Blazey. Do you mean this statement which has been on the website since September 2011?

To all those followers on the Cornish Soccer Forum the Club has not contacted or intend to contact a replacement for Bobby Oaten.

We are looking for a second in command to help Bobby, if there is anyone who fits that bill please contact the Chairman or Football Secretary.

Bobby and Andrew Rundle have done a brilliant job since we were disappointed by our previous managers, how many other clubs would have survived losing 30 players and having to rebuild 2 teams at the start of a season.

The season is not finished yet so keep up the support and we will together get through this mess we were left in

What you fail to mention is the lies some of the committee gave to the Plymouth players about expenses, and that once they had realised they had been lied to decided to move to OTHER clubs, not just to Newquay!

A £450 budget was not put in place at the start of the season as it remained at £200 for expenses from the previous season when the budget was cut. You also fail to mention when the budget was cut, Hoops and Laffs, along with the players declined to take donations from a local businessman to see them through to the end of the season! That doesn't seem to indicate money grabbing to me or a lack of knowing how to use £200.

So you are also saying Bobby has a budget of £450? If it was in place for the old management then it must have surley been put in place for Bobby, and by all accounts increased recently? I like the fact you are obviously a die hard supporter of the club, but please give us the full picture. It is time for St Blazey to move on and not live in the past as the above statement suggests. I would personally be writing about Bobby Oaten on the website, with more recent achievemnts of keeping the mighty Blazey up. You might even get a few more fans and respect?

Sorry your so confused somebody told you porkies

I was talking about the money they were offered to stay this season your talking about what supposedly happened last season

Minimum £300, no player is on less that £20 per game !

My son-in-law is paid £40 per game and has spent a lot of the season getting splinters in his a**e so would assume the 'star' players are receiving more?