Cornwall Football Forum

FAO Referees / People who know about Red Cards/Appeals

Evening All

I have just been informed that my Red Card from a few weeks ago has given me a ban of 3 game without the right to appeal.

Does anyone know why i have no right to appeal?

I was not even on the pitch when it happened but there are valid reasons for me to appeal (the fact that it was not me but someone else, who has admitted it was them) so i want to appeal.

Any ideas as to how i can contact someone about this?

We have 3 games of the season left ( 2 after tomorrow which i wont get this sorted before) and are fighting for the league title.

Any advice would be appreciated

It is not such a case of mistaken identity....at the time the referee said it was for swearing at him. Although i had witnesses that say i did not swear. Even another referee we had earlier in the season stood next to me and admitted i did not swear at him.

I was a little frustrated yes, but swearing...no

It is not such a case of mistaken identity....at the time the referee said it was for swearing at him. Although i had witnesses that say i did not swear. Even another referee we had earlier in the season stood next to me and admitted i did not swear at him.

I was a little frustrated yes, but swearing...no

Then i dont think you have a case for appeal - sorry

Thanks guys.

I just wanted to know why there was no option to appeal that is all. Found it a little bizarre.

I have emailed the CCFA and asked for the wording and politely asked for a description of the offence.

Its the fact that i have one witness (possibly another if we contact him, who is also a referee in our league) that know i did not do anything to deserve being red carded.

Guest BenTheYeti

Think it's bad in cases like this that this season players are unable to appeal decisions such as the one you've fallen foul of.

Good luck with your appeal

From an earlier post which touched on this subject, I believe if you are in a public area then there is nothing to say you cannot take photo`s, if you are in a private ground then you will need permission to take photo`s. A previous post on this forum went into this subject in more depth so have a look at that, several photographers explained the situation.