Cornwall Football Forum

Wednesday 11/04/12 results

Perranwell Reserves 2 Camborne Park FC 2

Camborne Park arranged this game just to see where we compare as a Sunday side against a team in a much higher league... Park were not at their strongest, missing 4 players that played in their title decider on Sunday.

The lads looked tired to begin with and didnt get into the game until the final 10mins of the first half. A free kick taken from the left wing on the halfway line by Left back Keiren Rowe found the waiting Jason Fenton at the back post to header home.

Almost immediately after, a rush of bloody to the head for Franco Lovelock saw him hugging a Perranwell player in the box, conceding a penalty which was then converted.

Second half was a much bigger battle with honours even up until the last 20mins when Peter Norfolk gambled on a long through ball to chip the advancing keeper from 12 yards.

2-1 Camborne Park

Park defended well up until the final 10 when a Perranwell cross was put into the back of the net, unfortunately by a Park centre back.

2-2.

A good game for an under strength Park and one that, had chances been converted, could have gone either way. Thank you to the Perranwell guys, a good technical bunch of lads who at times, were a joy to watch with their passing ability. I heard that number 12, a tall blonde haired lad (In my eyes, Perranwells best player tonight) has trials for Bristol City next week... If that is true, I wish him all the best for that.

Good luck with your remaining games fellas

Trelawny prem

St.agnes 2 (1) - (0) 1 Carharrack

??, Blakey Bray

Spencer Hassell got the first.

I'm glad I played in that shower of shite rather than watched it thats for sure. Terrible game that wouldn't have looked out of place in Division 6. Thank your lad for belting our ball over the hedge at the end as well.

Decent bunch of fellas, shame no one came in for a quick drink, best of luck for rest of season

A couple went in for a drink after the game. Yeh wasnt nice of him to do that but he cud of put it on the touch line no one Wud of gone and got the ball never have I seen a linesman for both teams constantly have to get balls even aggie players said its crap and like it every week. Pitch didn't help anyone was Booble Heaven and solid. See u lot middle of may.

St Ives mariners 0 - 3 Frogpool reserves

Frogpool took the lead when the Frogpool keeper Russell Grice Kicked the ball from his hands after a fantastic one on one save to set up man of the match Jason dyer who finished with his left foot. In the second half Frogpool were rewarded a free kick which Jason dyer struck well. It was spilled by the st Ives keeper where Frogpools 5 foot Barry taylor Was to rebound the ball in. The third goal came from Jason dyer again for his second after taking on two men and beating the keeper at the front post.

A couple went in for a drink after the game. Yeh wasnt nice of him to do that but he cud of put it on the touch line no one Wud of gone and got the ball never have I seen a linesman for both teams constantly have to get balls even aggie players said its crap and like it every week. Pitch didn't help anyone was Booble Heaven and solid. See u lot middle of may.

Not quite sure where you're used to playing, but I'm sure all players are capable of walking/running 20 yards to get ball thats just behind the fence. I think one of your lot even said, "why haven't you got ball boys"