Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL Fixtures Wednesday 11th April

Went to watch St Dominick v Parkway and must say that Parkway were lucky to get a point tonight St Dominick battled well and had more than enough good chances to see the game out before Parkways late goal to level the scores (got to take your chances!!) Well reffed despite the constant moaning and swearing from the Parkway bench!!

Launceston 0 Sticker 2

Cant really give a match report as i couldnt make the game last night, 2 early goals, 1 a worldly, 1 a very unlucky own goal. by all accounts we really had um on the back foot second half but could not score, prob cause both our strikers were ill, 1 missing and the other playing whist ill. gutted i missed the game, gutted we lost, but fair play to sticker we have lost both league encounters and in the cup to them so no complaints. in my opinion still the best team in the league and deserve to get there promotion.

peths

Launceston 0 Sticker 2

Cant really give a match report as i couldnt make the game last night, 2 early goals, 1 a worldly, 1 a very unlucky own goal. by all accounts we really had um on the back foot second half but could not score, prob cause both our strikers were ill, 1 missing and the other playing whist ill. gutted i missed the game, gutted we lost, but fair play to sticker we have lost both league encounters and in the cup to them so no complaints. in my opinion still the best team in the league and deserve to get there promotion.

peths

Take your blinkers off peths and the league don't lie.

Look at it and the come back with the best team in the league.

Think u will see when u look torpoint league winners makes them the best team in the league!

We are used to it spud runner. Iv won the league 4 times and missed out by a point last year. But still get the same comments made year on year. Most year we end up being 15+ points clear. And don't get the credit we deserve. Don't worry though as a few of us are retiring this season so next year u mite have a chance !!!!

O dear sorry if i touched a nerve.

When we beat parkway last tuesday i was the 1st person to write/say congratulations to champions Torpoint. (worthy winners may i add to that).

But as stated in my previous post (in my opinion) man city are probably the best team in the premier leauge but through a couple of silly mistakes and losses, and the lack of constant experience year after year man united get the job done and will probably win the title. My point again in my opinon was i think sticker are the best side we have played this season and are worthy of any silverware or promotion. But the league does not lie and torpoint win again. :smiley20:

Its a pity when you lost to sticker in the cup you guys seem to say nothing on the forum, and these posts from yourselves dont really do your P R any favours :SM_carton_y:

Peths

Some shocking scenes after the game on Wednesday. A fan (the parkway gk's relative?) for parkway had a go at the ref and a st dominick player responded with "why don't you **** off you s***". In the changing rooms after the game the parkway keeper, got sent off for his reaction upon finding out what was said. I believe he tried to get to the player that insulted his family member and st Dominick, maybe wisely, decided to lock themselves in the changing rooms. All this from the same player that spat in the face of a bere Alston player last week!

silly mistakes and losses? is the gap not 21 points thats alot of silly mistakes and losses Pethy, as for the cup defeat i think you'l find everyone at Torpoint were very gracious in defeat as im sure all the other teams will be whilst giving us a guard of honour for our remaining games , i think your very naive and show your lack of understanding when you suggest Torpoint are not the best team in the league after all not one team has beaten us, infact i still think theres champagne stains on your away dressing room roof from where we won it there last time ,we get to read your insignificant posts all year and laugh at your expense when we lift that trophy and the sound of championees rings around our club house

all together now championees championees ooo layy ooo layyy oo layy

Ha ha FOOTBALLFAN good reply, suppose if i was lucky enough to be in your shoes as champions i would be singing the same so fair1.

but no need to have a dig at me just because you cant seem to grasp my point, its not really rocket science what ime trying to say, torpoint worthy winners but sticker play the best football in the league, never mind ill leave it there cause now i no ime talking to LEWIS KERSHAW it makes sense now that you dont understand because ive heard your not the sharpest tool in the box. poss when popping champagne corks in our dressing you may of popped your only brain cell.

Little Tip from me: when my 2 young kids get overexcited at times we gotta put them back in nappies just in case of any accidents, possibly bear that in mind when walking through all your guard of honours.

Hopefully kersh all this is taken/written/said in lighthearted banter which i love.

See you next season all the best

PETHY lol as you call me :yahoo:

sorry for the late reply just recovered from celebrating , you are right Pethy daft as a brush me! Maybe if i had a bit more about i probably would of won all 5 titles in the 5 years i've played in this league.Unfortunately i wasnt blessed with a brain and therefore have to be content with the four.Anyway keep trying you might challenge one day mastermind

I heard your celebrations sat night many many times via your group sing off down my phone of we are the champions, rudely messing up my sat night tv of britans got talent, and match of the day, ive already thanked willsy in work for handing out my phone number. To be fair your singing was better than bgt,

respect to you guys for the banter over the weekend which could of got out of hand but it didnt, an even more so for winning the league, possibly undefeated.

Look forward to crossing swords next year

#pethymastermind#

General Dogsbody Unilad should get his facts right The St Dominick player in question

was not the same player who was sent of at Bere Alston last week,

Worrds were exchanged in the heat of the moment but apologies were

made and accepted by all parties

Only what I was told from a Parkway player who was there. Obviously prefer it to have happened the way you said it.