Cornwall Football Forum

Can you post your results, goal scorers and attendances on this thread please or text me the info on 07597907549

Thanks

Cornwall Combination League

10th April 2012

Hayle Reserves (Craig Rennard, Nick Webber) 2-1 St Just (Jack Willis)

Att - 35

Illogan RBL (Simon Ellis) 1-3 Penryn Athletic Reserves (Jason Roberts. Wade Brown, Craig Barclay)

Att - 130

Newquay Reserves (Luke Rigby 2, Sam McKune, Lewis Hilton, Micky Burns) 5-1 Wendron United (Charles Young)

Att - 47

Pendeen Rovers (Andrew House) 1-2 St Ives Town (Matt Thomas, Scott Clulee)

Att - 55

Penzance Reserves (Ben Williams) 1-4 St Agnes (Duane Britton 2, Johnny Rowe, Tom Bartlett)

Att - 37

Porthleven Reserves (Jordan Adlard) 1-3 Falmouth Athletic (Luke Kelland, Ryan trathen, Alex Miller)

Att - 40

St Day (Mike Cruse) 1-4 Perranwell (Gavin Boon 2, Barry Leete, Matt Read)

Att - 30

POS TEAM PL W D L F A GD PTS

1 PENRYN ATHLETIC RESERVES 32 21 7 4 85 35 50 70

2 FALMOUTH TOWN RESERVES 29 19 7 3 87 31 56 64

3 ILLOGAN RBL 29 18 5 6 87 36 51 59

4 ST AGNES 28 17 7 4 67 35 32 58

5 ST IVES TOWN 28 17 2 9 53 42 11 53

6 WENDRON UNITED 31 15 7 9 65 55 10 52

7 ST JUST 28 15 4 9 65 43 22 46*

8 FALMOUTH ATHLETIC 27 13 4 10 76 59 17 43

9 PENDEEN ROVERS 29 12 6 11 53 51 2 42

10 TROON 28 12 5 11 60 53 7 41

11 NEWQUAY RESERVES 28 11 8 10 61 62 -1 41

12 ST DAY 30 12 8 10 51 59 -8 40*

13 PERRANWELL 31 10 8 13 70 57 13 38

14 RNAS CULDROSE 27 10 6 11 62 62 0 35*

15 HAYLE RESERVES 32 8 7 17 44 69 -25 31

16 PORTHLEVEN RESERVES 34 7 3 24 53 104 -51 24

17 HOLMAN SC 34 6 6 22 40 99 -59 21*

18 MULLION 32 5 4 23 56 91 -35 19

19 PENZANCE RESERVES 34 4 4 26 32 124 -92 16

RNAS Culdrose 1 point and 2 goals deducted, St Day 4 points and 2 goals deducted, St Just 3 points and 3 goals deducted, Holman SC 3 points and 2 goals deducted

.St.Day 1 Perranwell 4 h/t 1-0

St Day scorer was Cruise or Cruse and Perrans were Gavin Boon (2) Barry Leete and Matt Read crowd i would say around 30 if that!!

St Day had nearly all second team out as the first team has a cup 1/4 final on saturday!! :o

.St.Day 1 Perranwell 4 h/t 1-0

I think that should read St Day 2nds 1-4 perranwell Nigel ........ I thought sides were supposed to field their strongest teams???? If perranwell were in a relegation battle with us I would have been a bit annoyed :0

I know i wasnt there dave but iam sure justin miles played, thats one first teamer, as for ellie being balotelli, what a shocking statement, ellie actually is a good player, works hard for the team and tackles hard, to many ashley youngs in the combo league now, its a mans game not tiddly winks, guess i grew up playing against kevin drew and johnny webster, thats when u were allowed to tackle hard! Get off ellies back, about time players commited to tackles instead of moaning

I know i wasnt there dave but iam sure justin miles played, thats one first teamer, as for ellie being balotelli, what a shocking statement, ellie actually is a good player, works hard for the team and tackles hard, to many ashley youngs in the combo league now, its a mans game not tiddly winks, guess i grew up playing against kevin drew and johnny webster, thats when u were allowed to tackle hard! Get off ellies back, about time players commited to tackles instead of moaning

Hasn't he just come back from suspension??

Justin played tonight and lets not forget Hes played nearly all season for the combo so really is a combo player he also only played because Kyle and fraggs were injured Also credit where credits due winno had the whole first team at his disposal tonight but stuck with his boys 2 boys in centre of park one 16 one 17 showed illogan how to play the game of football. Pass it around not just boot it 60yards every time you get it like illogan did.

Sometimes you have to admit when u been beaten by a better team and tonight the better team won

I wouldn't say one possible first teamer would be enough to question.

But regarding Simon Ellis - I thought he was unlucky to get his first yellow, him and Tom Annear just stood their ground and it looked far worse than it was. And it came only a few minutes after another clash between Simon and a Penryn player!

As for the second yellow - well, his foot was high and possibly late, and by his acceptance of the inevitable, I think he knew it was a dodgy challenge.

Let's dwell on the good points though - his goal was a good one, and to be fair as already stated he's a key player in the Illogan line-up. Him and Cally at the back stood out for me, but on the night Penryn always looked more likely to create more than Illogan.

Pleasure Sy.

Defenently not me paul I Ben down Penzance police station on a call out with rhe police for the last. 2 hours sorry to disappoint u mate I've only the one name bud!!! Just got home!!!

Good hard combo battle not the greatest game we tried to play football and josh and Ryan were awesome for us tonight well done to them both!! As for Justin Jamo he's been with us most the season so he's still one of us I could have played a few more but didn't !!

League nowhere near over always nice to win at illogan hard place to go!! Good team and some good boys there!!

Good luck to Neil for rest of the season I just think its great this year that nobody's run away with it and it's anybody's to win!!!

Falmouth must be firm favourites though still!!!

######

Hayle 2-1 St just 1-0 H/T good physical game hayle scorers craig rennard and nick webber debatable as keeper literally threw the ball in the net. St just scorer jack willis st just missed a pen at 0-0 by neil curnow good effort to hayle and also i had few saves to.