Torpoint Athletic 4 Saltash United 0

Division One

Biscovey 2 Kilkhampton 4

Camelford 0 Millbrook 4

Edgcumbe 2 Plymstock United 3

Liskeard Athletic 5 Nanpean Rovers 0

Roche 0 Callington Town 1

Elburton 4 v 3 morwenstow

Elburton were the better team we gifted them pretty much all 4 goals but to be fair they finished them well . Elburton missed a pen , we went 1 0 up with a great finish by nick Purcell . 2nd half was a different story to many mistakes in defence which were punished by Elburton .

Elburton a good team and play nice passing football and a good bunch of lads .

Good luck for rest of season to them

Torpoint 4-0 Saltash (Payne,Avery,Stacey,Cardew)

think it was Shepherd who scored the 3rd

After reading the herald last night I see dan batten is out who played in goal today for torpoint was it zinn?

With our result (parkway) does that now give the league to Torpoint.

After reading the herald last night I see dan batten is out who played in goal today for torpoint was it zinn?

1. Torpoint Athletic 26 72

2. Sticker 24 50

3. Launceston 25 49

4. Plymouth Parkway 21 46

5. Bude Town 23 43

6. Tavistock 22 41

7. Elburton Villa 24 40

8. Saltash United 23 36

9. Morwenstow 22 32

10. Bere Alston United 23 30

11. St Dominick 24 26

12. Probus 24 24

13. Lanreath 27 21

14. Wadebridge Town 27 18

15. Bodmin Town 20 14

16. St Stephens Borough 27 3

Biscovey 2 Kilkhampton 4 (Hales, Dunn - 2, Vanstone)

Good win for Kilkhampton today without our inspirational manager. Two crackers for Jordan Dunn. At 3 1 the Ref gave Biscovey a very dodgy penalty for minimal holding in the box, and at 3 2 Biscovey had a great chance to make it 3 - 3. But from there we controlled the game and scored on the break.

Never a pen for sticker to equalise with 5 minutes to go yet again!!! Same again last week too! good game and to be fair sticker always look good going forward....... should be a good game against torpoint in the final next week! two attacking sides!

`Chalky` England played in goal for Torpoint today Begbie and pulled off a couple of smart saves too,looks like that stint with the 1st team has done him some good.

TORPOINT 4 - 0 SALTASH

CONGRATULATIONS TO TORPOINT WHO HAVE ALL BUT SEALED THE TITLE TODAY WITH PARKWAY AND STICKER DRAWING.

It's not often i comment on here but todays game at the mill was a great advert for ecpl football.

Torpoint started at a canter and dominated early proceedings against us and showed why they are where they are. Great overlapping runs and neat interchanges were a joy to watch and certainly gave us a wake up call. In response though we often played some neat football and worked hard to regain possession and keep them at bay. Torpoint definately had the lions share of chances but we did waste a golden opportunity to equalise and give matt england his due he pulled off a great save just before half time. Great free kick to give them the lead in the first half.

Half time came at a good time and Saltash came out in the 2nd half playing the better football and dominating the first 10/15 mins of this half but again we found Mr England in fine form!!! ( 2 chances well saved)

Torpoint got their 2nd against the run of play when we were on top but looked dangerous everytime they broke and once the 2nd went in then they took hold of the game. The 3rd and 4th goals were slighty soft but torpoints fitness was showing and they are definately the best side in this league. great game between two good sides at a very well run club.

congratulations to torpoint today and to pete sowden (ref) who had a great game in the middle.

proud of the ashes today and the only way is up after today performance.

joe pulley (saltash manager)

Have to agree with Mattp, we had a scare at 0-0 and only a good save by our keeper Dom Richards followed by a header off the line from dan gage kept them out but in fairness from then on really on one side in it. But as u say not sure we really got out of 2nd gear and probably in the end 4-0 flattered us but either way another good 3points!

Thought the referee had a good game aswell not sure who he was though?? Good luck in the cup final mr smith!

Some player ! Jeremy Blake average moans like a 10 year old when he loses his dummy little baby mind ! That is all

only my own views keithy87, thought he was crackin when i watched him score a 30 yard wonder goal for borough....but what ever you think i hear only good reports on him. i also hear you also like a good old whinge once in a while. sorry if i stand corrected.

No I realised that Matt, I was completely agreeing with u sorry if it read as otherwise. we did enough today and that's about it. We've played better, but I'll take that every week if we can keep picking up 3 points!

I think it's going to be a close run in from here on in....

Tavistock 6-2 lanreath, tavistock scorers og, Evans, Craig holt, Shepard 2, Soloman (2yard tap in)

After a good win today wonder if Tavi still have something to moan about ;)

Had a good win last week Postage Stamp.

Still the rest moaned about one thing or another!

Just glad u can come on here with a win and not have to read all negative comments to every other club player or official..... Well done Tavi on your sporting win today.....................!

No I realised that Matt, I was completely agreeing with u sorry if it read as otherwise. we did enough today and that's about it. We've played better, but I'll take that every week if we can keep picking up 3 points!

I think it's going to be a close run in from here on in....

Definitely,only thing that matters is points,not performances

Tavistock 6-2 lanreath, tavistock scorers og, Evans, Craig holt, Shepard 2, Soloman (2yard tap in)

Just glad u can come on here with a win and not have to read all negative comments to every other club player or official..... Well done Tavi on your sporting win today.....................!

Don't read it then 1st class

torpoint winning and sticker and parkway drawing

surely that means one more win gives point the title????????????

Dean Cardew - Doesnt matter what team you play for youll allways score goals, but youll allways be loved and play your best in a torpoint shirt

Welcome home Deano great goal today!!! This was the biggest home coming since King Kenny came back to Liverpool... :yahoo:

Keep dreaming garf

torpoint winning and sticker and parkway drawing

surely that means one more win gives point the title????????????

Dean Cardew - Doesnt matter what team you play for youll allways score goals, but youll allways be loved and play your best in a torpoint shirt

Welcome home Deano great goal today!!! This was the biggest home coming since King Kenny came back to Liverpool... :yahoo:

Dean who?don't think torpoint have mentioned him that much tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TORPOINT 4 - 0 SALTASH

CONGRATULATIONS TO TORPOINT WHO HAVE ALL BUT SEALED THE TITLE TODAY WITH PARKWAY AND STICKER DRAWING.

It's not often i comment on here but todays game at the mill was a great advert for ecpl football.

Torpoint started at a canter and dominated early proceedings against us and showed why they are where they are. Great overlapping runs and neat interchanges were a joy to watch and certainly gave us a wake up call. In response though we often played some neat football and worked hard to regain possession and keep them at bay. Torpoint definately had the lions share of chances but we did waste a golden opportunity to equalise and give matt england his due he pulled off a great save just before half time. Great free kick to give them the lead in the first half.

Half time came at a good time and Saltash came out in the 2nd half playing the better football and dominating the first 10/15 mins of this half but again we found Mr England in fine form!!! ( 2 chances well saved)

Torpoint got their 2nd against the run of play when we were on top but looked dangerous everytime they broke and once the 2nd went in then they took hold of the game. The 3rd and 4th goals were slighty soft but torpoints fitness was showing and they are definately the best side in this league. great game between two good sides at a very well run club.

congratulations to torpoint today and to pete sowden (ref) who had a great game in the middle.

proud of the ashes today and the only way is up after today performance.

joe pulley (saltash manager)

Cheers joe good game to play in all the best for the future for a good bunch of lads

Keep dreaming garf

Why the constant hatred towards Tavistock?

Keep dreaming garf

Why the constant hatred towards Tavistock?

No hatred here!