Cornwall Football Forum

Brother and I are looking for a team

aaronkemp

Hi there, my brother and I have just recently moved to Truro. We both love the game and would like to join a team. My brother is at truro college doing football academy and plays for Truro College against other colleges around the UK as well as coaches football to younger children. He's 18 years of age, about 5'6, has a high attacking work rate but drops back to defence no problem, prefers playing Wing/Attack and is rapid. I don't have the same background as my brother but equally love the game, 20 years of age about 5'6 play right wing/attack and am rapid. Together we both work very well, as well as working great with other squad members. If you have any spaces open or would like us to come to one of your training sessions please don't hesitate in contacting me.

Cheers,

Aaron

07969 390 378

aaron.scott from perranporth reserves here.We are a team on the up and are always looking for new players to improve the team.We are training next thurs at 6.30pm at the ponsmere valley perranporth at the football club.We have several friendlies lined up from 24th march and would welcome you to come and show us what you can do.We currently play trelawny one but are aiming to win the league next season.Our first team play south western penninsula and if you show the ability i have no problem forwarding you to the firsts.My cell is 07778995430 and i don`t bite...much...come along and join a club thats moving forward.We have excellent coaching staff and play football for the love of it