Guest Postie Pidge

FIRST ROUND

Blue Anchor vs Tregadillet

Booters vs Threemilestone

Camborne Park vs Halsetown Athletic

Colan vs Luxulyan

Falmouth Albion vs Shortlanesend

Foxhole Stars vs Queens Head

Gloweth United vs BTFC (now called Calenick)

Lamorna vs Carlyon Arms

St Blazey vs Packhorse Inn

St Breward vs Newmoor Rovers

Star Inn vs The Regent

The Oxford vs Mpad United

Truro GWRSA vs Trmough

Truro United vs Tregonissey WMC

Byes: Crowntown & Duke Of Cornwall

• 1 year later...
Guest lamornafc

Hello there,

My name is Andrew I am the Chairman / Secretary of Lamorna Keltec FC... Looking forward to another Sunday Cornwall Cup match... apart from the early start (7:30am) it should be good...

To clear something up the reason we are affiliated with Cornwall County and not Devon is due to where I live...when the club started 5 years ago I lived in Callington, now I live in Saltash... Although we registered for a plymouth league when I tried to affiliate with devon county they said no and so we had to affiliate with Cornwall instead...it is purely to do with where the main address for the club is... most of the lads work in plymouth so it was easier to stay in the plymouth league...

Also to be honest my wife and I come from Penzance and Truro originally so being a cornish club is what we wanted I just can't get the lads to travel to play in a cornish league...

We have really enjoyed playing the cornish league clubs the past 4 cups... and look forward to what Threemilestone have to offer and yes I expect you have much better facilities than we have... Plymouth Council Pitches are more like bad fields or possibly dog toilets....

Anyway good luck in the matches and maybe see some of you in the next round if we make it past threemilestone...

Cheers Andrew

Guest geachy1

Hello there,

My name is Andrew I am the Chairman / Secretary of Lamorna Keltec FC... Looking forward to another Sunday Cornwall Cup match... apart from the early start (7:30am) it should be good...

To clear something up the reason we are affiliated with Cornwall County and not Devon is due to where I live...when the club started 5 years ago I lived in Callington, now I live in Saltash... Although we registered for a plymouth league when I tried to affiliate with devon county they said no and so we had to affiliate with Cornwall instead...it is purely to do with where the main address for the club is... most of the lads work in plymouth so it was easier to stay in the plymouth league...

Also to be honest my wife and I come from Penzance and Truro originally so being a cornish club is what we wanted I just can't get the lads to travel to play in a cornish league...

We have really enjoyed playing the cornish league clubs the past 4 cups... and look forward to what Threemilestone have to offer and yes I expect you have much better facilities than we have... Plymouth Council Pitches are more like bad fields or possibly dog toilets....

Anyway good luck in the matches and maybe see some of you in the next round if we make it past threemilestone...

Cheers Andrew

hi andrew we at tms are looking forward to the game on sunday your in for a real treat for the facillites mate. should be a good game, you lot will probly be jet lagged travling down from plymouth.

Guest lamornafc

Should be ok not too many time zones to go through... we are hardened travellers having managed a few trips down to the mighty cornwall clubs...see you sunday morning...