Probus 1 Elburton Villa 1

Torpoint Athletic 3 Sticker 2

Division One

Liskeard Athletic 4 Biscovey 0

Polperro 3 Callington Town 0

Roche 1 Kilkhampton 2

St Blazey 3 St Teath 4

St Stephen 4 Holsworthy 1

I spoke with a mate today at 11am whos involved with Bodmin, and he said the 2nd pitch was being prepared during the week for Saturdays game and although he wasnt pleased this pitch was chosen over the main pitch, he thought at 11am the game was still on. So sorry Jay dont know why the game was off. I know he reads the forum, so im sure he will txt me later why it was postponed.

Hi mex . I was in Bodmin this morning and checked the main pitch it was better than some pitches I have played on including our own . The 2nd pitch looked ok but not as good as the main one . At 10am it was playable and the weather got better as time passed . I'm still miffed why they called it off it's a mystery considering every other game in Cornwall was on ( except gunni lol ) hope your well mate

Hi d . I bet they gave him some stick lol . Think it's pretty obvious what's going on at Bodmin , it's a shame as it ruins it for other people who give up saturdays to play when they could be working or spending it with their families . Saints 123 it always has and always has been Bodmin 1st team oh we'll they got to play it at some point . D hopefully see you soon mate

i took a trip to the mill today to watch the Torpoint Sticker game and what a very good game off football it was between to evenly matched teams,thought the differance between the two sides was young Tom Payne with 2 well taken goals,Sticker number 12 looked abit of a player aswell(not sure of his name sorry)

Thought the ref had a good game too

ECPL FIXTURES Saturday 25th February

Rowett Insurance Supplementary Cup Quarter Final

Edgcumbe 3 Nanpean Rovers 1

Premier Division

Bere Alston United 4 Wadebridge Town 1

Bodmin Town v Morwenstow (Postponed)

Lanreath 4 St Dominick 4

Plymouth Parkway 3 St Stephens Borough 3

Division One

Roche 1 Kilkhampton 2

St Blazey 3 St Teath 4

Match report Kev

It's always about the first team I don't think Bodmin will have a second team much longer at the end theres no local lads playing in the side anymore because the club really don't care about the seconds.

Who put the pitch out ?

Darren Gilbert ??!!??

Did he? So Bodmin don't have a say then?

It wasn't a ref that called it off it was someone from Bodmin. . Any ref would of deemed it playable and any other club would of no matter who there 1st team is . Don't no why Bodmin worry about there 1st team not like they going for promotion or anything they just stay in swpl and throw money down the bog each year on big time Charlie's

ECPL FIXTURES Saturday 25th February

Rowett Insurance Supplementary Cup Quarter Final

Edgcumbe 3 Nanpean Rovers 1

Premier Division

Bere Alston United 4 Wadebridge Town 1

Bodmin Town v Morwenstow (Postponed)

Lanreath 4 St Dominick 4

Plymouth Parkway 3 St Stephens Borough 3

Division One

Roche 1 Kilkhampton 2

St Blazey 3 St Teath 4

Match report Kev

Comfortable win for us against Wadebridge yesterday...the first back to back league wins this season following on from Probus last week.

Three up inside half an hour courtesy of three good goals from Mike Cornew, Dan Follett and Chris Bray (Mike's was a great run and finish from the LB position). Took our foot off the gas and let Wadebridge back into it possession wise leading up to half time and had Mark Wheeler to thank for keeping it 3-0 at the break, saving with his feet at the near post.

Started slowly in the 2nd half and Wadebridge pulled a goal back (albeit the fella looked about 10 yards offside) and they nearly got a 2nd when Mark Wheeler again made a smart save from a free kick.

That seemed to wake us up a bit and the last half an hour was one way traffic which should have brought more than the one additional goal a well worked move finished off by Chris Bray firing home his 2nd of the afternoon.

Credit to Wadebridge who have a fair contingent of young lads in their team and keep trying to play the right way, win , lose or draw but we were too strong for them on the day.

That's twice we have played really well against Wadebridge this season scoring 4 on both occasions and probably the best team performance from us since the 4-2 win against Appledore in the Devon Premier Cup back in October.

One final note of praise for Allen Johns, who did a very good job with the whistle. Let the game flow and only one (customary) booking for Will Westlake!!

It's about the pitch as they said it wasn't playable . I cant really comment on local players seeing as I live in Plymouth myself . Seems its common for them to cancel games . How can you call a game off on a Thursday bet saltash wasn't happy . Oh well it looks like no one from Bodmin will comment so will never no the real reason ( 1st team game against st Austell wed night prob the reason ) ?

Roche 1 Kilkhampton 2.

A battling win for Kilkhampton. Started the game well and scored through a header from L.Bunning. We (Kilk) then seemed to rest on our laurels and sit back. Roche then came into the game again and equalized through a well worked goal. After getting back in front again at the start of the 2nd half, we managed to hold on and sneak a good away win.

3 points is 3 points.

Progressing up the league well in 2012.