Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Results Thread and Latest Table

48 members have voted

1. 1. Shall we make the "Results" thread purely for results and reports and everything else is instantly deleted

• Yes
    • No

Harsh but fair instead of hiding behind your name and trying to wind people or should i say a certain person up why don't you reveal who you are so we all can see who you are with your great football knowledge.Penryn lost today but it's not an easy place to go and with me watching their 1st team it doesn't help with 6 2nd team players helping the 1st team out but that's what happens when you have a strong 2nd team and that's Winno's fault!!!

Taking a bit of credit away from St. Ives who played some quality football, but if you want to talk about missing players, St. Ives were without Ryan Busby, Simon Stevens, Andrew Perkin, Chris Russel and Josh Curnow. A good game all round played in good spirts.

Penryn must of had 1 eye on their exit out of the semi final of the 'combo' cup to Fal town. A shocking result really. Is it all coming undone for Winno? Unrest in the changing room certain players not happy with team selection, too many backroom staff. I mean a manager and an assistant manager is the norm, but to have an assistant assistant manager what a degrading title, but that's Winno for ya.

Must be doing something right Penryn are top of the league.

Its a shame for winno he had a chance of winning the league. Because the first team was short and with a player leaving, the first team manager took five of his players that would of played. it is about time the first team get there own players and keep them.

Penryn must of had 1 eye on their exit out of the semi final of the 'combo' cup to Fal town. A shocking result really. Is it all coming undone for Winno? Unrest in the changing room certain players not happy with team selection, too many backroom staff. I mean a manager and an assistant manager is the norm, but to have an assistant assistant manager what a degrading title, but that's Winno for ya.

Didnt even realised i had a title, but if you want to call me an assistants assistant, Harsh but fair, i will take that ! & i wont feel a bit degraded !!!!

Its a shame for winno he had a chance of winning the league. Because the first team was short and with a player leaving, the first team manager took five of his players that would of played. it is about time the first team get there own players and keep them.

Player leaving really?

Had a chance ??. still got a good chance i would say. looks like a exciting end of the season with 4/5 sides still in it.

gl all may the best team win.

The tine to beat athletico this weekend that's da only result dat madders. Jarv the top gaff to see our campaign through an win da league mon. Fink penryn combo may just sneak ova da line common the tine Daniel jervo for angleterre