Cornwall Football Forum

liverpool fc supporters club

I went in the 80's and late 90's on the coach!

Its a lot of work to put in to organise it and you'll need to get in touch with the club with regards to obtaining tickets. Tickets are easier to get hold of now that we're 'not doing so well'. But its just a pain in the arse to get tickets, with hanging on the phone and being booted offline all the time.

But defo worth looking into and keeping people informed

Evening Fellow Kopites.

To be able to obtain tickets from LFC you need to join the LFC REDS Membership which was introduced a couple of seasons ago. Cost £29.99. This will enable you to get tickets, without this Membership you will not be able to gain entry into Anfield as you will be supplied a card. When you buy a ticket LFC will allocated you your seat which is transferred onto the card which is then swiped on entry.

Twice a season you will be given the opportunity to apply for tickets as Members.

There are of course other means of getting ticket i.e. corporate sponsorship Thomas Cook. Buy a ticket from them including overnight stay will cost you around £200.

For more information on the above check out the LFC website and follow the links.

With regards to forming a supporters branch, I do not think they are looking for more Branches. There is nothing stopping anyone from contacting LFC to find out what are the chances of this happening. There used to be a Branch in Cornwall based at Truro. There are 4 in Devon.

If you are interested I think tickets are available for the Semi final game against Man City next week. Cost of tickets around £38 that is at least £10 cheaper then normal league game tickets.

If you guys want more info, try contacting one of the Branches in Devon, details on LFC website