Cornwall Football Forum

ARGYLE U/18 V MIDDLESBOROUGH U/18 (DUCHY COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT)

:( It's down to just Argyle and Latvia as Middlesborough and Everton have pulled out due to senior call-ups and illness. Yeh!!!!!!

Its to late to invite other teams.

This was on the Argyle website.

The first match is at St Blazey on Thursday 7pm and the second at Home Park on Saturday after Argyle play Bristol Rovers at 5pm

Coopsie, is the 'keeper in your avatar available for this season?

He looks slightly more mobile than our current first choice.

One year of education sounds really impressive. Most need at least ten years to get where you are. (Using big words and the like)

Must admit I had a chuckle at the bit about the keeper oldasitgets.Very funny indeed. It was only a year because I decided not to go on for a further 2 years and do my BTEC Diploma and just settled for my City & Guilds level 2 in sport,leisure and recreation management, City & Guilds level 2 in the tourism industry, Technical Aspects of Health & Safety and then did various coaching courses and work experience when we weren't using our grants for research of the Swingletree pub and the ales it provided. :drink: .. Being a student was great. We got paid to drink and live in a party zone for a year and even better is that we were the 1st year of sports students at a college of agriculture and horticulture. There were several hundred horse riding posh girls that were surprisingly "open to new experiences". :thumbsup:

Coopsie, is the 'keeper in your avatar available for this season?

He looks slightly more mobile than our current first choice.

One year of education sounds really impressive. Most need at least ten years to get where you are. (Using big words and the like)

Must admit I had a chuckle at the bit about the keeper oldasitgets.Very funny indeed. It was only a year because I decided not to go on for a further 2 years and do my BTEC Diploma and just settled for my City & Guilds level 2 in sport,leisure and recreation management, City & Guilds level 2 in the tourism industry, Technical Aspects of Health & Safety and then did various coaching courses and work experience when we weren't using our grants for research of the Swingletree pub and the ales it provided. :drink: .. Being a student was great. We got paid to drink and live in a party zone for a year and even better is that we were the 1st year of sports students at a college of agriculture and horticulture. There were several hundred horse riding posh girls that were surprisingly "open to new experiences". :thumbsup:

so you have letters after your name,F.U\C/INg S.P.U.R.S. F.A.N

Once again-GIT :clapper: ... Darren Bent = 5 goals in 4 pre season outings, Robbie Keane = 5 goals in 4 pre season outings, Berbatov = 3 goals in 4 pre season outings, Defoe = 1 goal in around 70 minutes of pre season football.. As a group, spurs PROBABLY have the 4 best strikers in the league?. between them they scored some 75 goals last season.

Once again-GIT :clapper: ... Darren Bent = 5 goals in 4 pre season outings, Robbie Keane = 5 goals in 4 pre season outings, Berbatov = 3 goals in 4 pre season outings, Defoe = 1 goal in around 70 minutes of pre season football.. As a group, spurs PROBABLY have the 4 best strikers in the league?. between them they scored some 75 goals last season.

deep breaths,now,we will have the best fighters in the league,dyer,bowyer,ferdenied,etc :clapper: :clapper:

Guest Postie Pidge

Pre season - says it all! Wait till they play proper competitive football against better teams. If they carry on scoring like that then crow all you like - life's a bitch when your top scorers can't find the mark when it they need to!