Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny League results 17/12

madron res v constantine res off after a 30 mile round trip . we got there and there was no one 2 b seen pitch was in very nice conditon made a few phone calls to find that thay called it of with the ref last night and forgot to phone us or the league so me and 14 other players and 7 spectators in 6 cars had gone all that way a big thanks not

Not good enough spoke to Todd W cockney rob and he wanted to claim the points. He said he might go down there and camp on the pitch in protest for a few weeks

hi deano i think we have been given the 3 points but still not the point i think its a very bad way of doing things wen thay cant b bothered 2 make a phone call and the pitch was in very good coniditon

Guest smashing pumpkin

last season madron res did the same to us at wendron .

we were all changed up waiting and at 230pm no show so we rang them and they came out with some crap excuse. the only good thing was it was our home game

but i still made the 30 mile round trip as i live in threemilestone and play at wendron.

madron res v constantine res off after a 30 mile round trip . we got there and there was no one 2 b seen pitch was in very nice conditon made a few phone calls to find that thay called it of with the ref last night and forgot to phone us or the league so me and 14 other players and 7 spectators in 6 cars had gone all that way a big thanks not

worst of it is, given the weather if they phoned nobody wouldve gone down there to check the pitch. With the team all there on inspection the pitch was unbelievably firm. It wouldntve even cut up. There wasnt any mud to be seen.It was very very bobbly and uneven but considering the weather was in great condition. A very long trek for nothing, oh and please put a little sign up to say where the ground is for teams. Its tough to find the first turn off let alone the little lane leading to the ground