Cornwall Football Forum

WHAT YOU UP TO BOXING DAY

Newquay AFC v Godolphin Atlantic @ Mount Wise Stadium, kick off 12 Noon.

Followed by a possible quick dash with the Wife and Daddy Outlaw to watch their home village battle with the neighbours, St Dennis v Foxhole 2pm (no speeding, we will miss some of the first half, but there are no other games within 40miles that afternoon)

Followed by a possible quick dash with the Wife and Daddy Outlaw to watch their home village battle with the neighbours, St Dennis v Foxhole 2pm (no speeding, we will miss some of the first half, but there are no other games within 40miles that afternoon)

WRONG PZ v Falmouth 1.30 ko

WRONG PZ v Falmouth 1.30 ko

Sorry, meant to say, games that we could get to and watch most of (within 40 miles) kicking off after 2.00pm.

Geting up at 0400 for the 540 mile round trip to watch Chelsea v Fulham (1300 KO).

No sympathy cards please.

Long way to go to watch your team struggle for a point after yesterdays mishap. Christmas came early for Wigan. Perhaps you may get a belated Xmas present, Torres may score a goal ha ha

What will you be doing this festive Boxing Day ?

I will be watching Elburton against Parkway and will then take in Saltash against Liskeard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then home for stuffing and more Turkey ............... and ample amounts of cider.

Who said the Christmas spirit is dead ?

Elburton are very confident of turning over Parkway, should be a good local derby

Deep down theres a St Dennis fan inside you Judge =D

(The game is at Foxhole by the way mate).

Deep down theres a St Dennis fan inside you Judge =D

(The game is at Foxhole by the way mate).

That sounds wrong in so many ways. Still unsure if we are to dash over yet, will keep an eye on the weather. Good luck anyway from the Newquay Saints !!!

Hahahaha!!! I thought it had a nice little ring to it lol. Yeh, good luck to you boys aswell. Have a good christmas mate =)

Well ................watched Parkway then Saltash today.

I thought Parkway were under par today and were not at the races. Some sloppy passing and a bit too much long ball tactics ??

To be honest I have seen Elburton a few times this season and they are much improved. A controversial second goal for them today but overall I feel Elburton just edged it - well done Elburton. Hope the lads can pick it up for the next game. I am sure they will............

cmon Parkway. Great to catch up with Robin Van Parkway and Way fo the park ..........

Saltash were impressive in the first half and the second half seemed a bit niggly by both teams.

Highlight of the day - Between Robin Van Parkway and myself we polished off 4 Saltash pasties. Top stuff.

Well ................watched Parkway then Saltash today.

I thought Parkway were under par today and were not at the races. Some sloppy passing and a bit too much long ball tactics ??

To be honest I have seen Elburton a few times this season and they are much improved. A controversial second goal for them today but overall I feel Elburton just edged it - well done Elburton. Hope the lads can pick it up for the next game. I am sure they will............

cmon Parkway. Great to catch up with Robin Van Parkway and Way fo the park ..........

Saltash were impressive in the first half and the second half seemed a bit niggly by both teams.

Highlight of the day - Between Robin Van Parkway and myself we polished off 4 Saltash pasties. Top stuff.

Unlucky game for you bald one but those saltash pasties are nice should have come to torpoint game could have shared my mince pies