Cornwall Football Forum

Boxing Day KO Times (JCCL)

With Penryn's 1st team (at Home to Truro) and Falmouth Town's 1st Team (away to PZ) playing at 11am, you would have thought that the 2nd's would have played at 2pm so that those of us that want to get out of the house for some peace would have more football to watch! Agree the match should be a tasty one, could even be a title decider..

For the past 500 years Penzance's 2 teams have a Boxing Day match, the Reserves in the morning, the 1st team in the afternoon because supporters can then watch both matches. This year both teams have been fixtured to play at the same time hence the confusion re the 1st team. Pz and Falmouth Town are nearly in agreement on the afternoon kick-off, just needs a bit of tweeking.

after what I saw at St Just yesterday Im thinking our game could be quite dirty! lets hope Andy Howes is on top form and keeps control! Not really sure if im looking forward to it now, reckon a few will be walking away with injuries especially if the two footed lunges go in like they were yesterday !

both sets of players (pendeen & stjust) get on very well on and off the field crystal and i don't think it'll be a dirty game at all. looking forward to it now

see you boxing day

after what I saw at St Just yesterday Im thinking our game could be quite dirty! lets hope Andy Howes is on top form and keeps control! Not really sure if im looking forward to it now, reckon a few will be walking away with injuries especially if the two footed lunges go in like they were yesterday !

both sets of players (pendeen & stjust) get on very well on and off the field crystal and i don't think it'll be a dirty game at all. looking forward to it now

see you boxing day

you are not the only one ever bud i cant wait. looking forward to the game and the piss up after.

see you boxing day

got to agree with you neil, both sets of players and managers do get on well both on and off the feild. have a good xmas and see you boxing day.

see you boxing day

you are not the only one ever bud i cant wait. looking forward to the game and the piss up after.

its your round as well crusty