Cornwall Football Forum

Hello...............................

Hello to all members who follow the S.W. Peninsula league. Iam brand new to this site. I have been reading this site for about 2 years now on and off,and i think its about time i join and add some of my own comments and opinions. Looking forward to swapping thoughts about the local or not so local football issues. so hello to you all.............

What Newquay got the lesson or you lol. I was going to watch the game today as well but was asked to go into work for 3pm as Truro did not have a game although we got Newquay at Mountwise next Saturday weather depending so I might see you there and come and say high. I suggest any Newquay forum users get their shovels out this week if there is any snow etc... and help get the pitch ideal for the game next week. Was surprised at the result, was sure Newquay could win this game before December, but Martin Burgess and his staff and players have had an incredible season and couple of years since being in the Division and will continue to progress with their experience and will be a shout for the title if Newquay continue to drop points.

What Newquay got the lesson or you lol. I was going to watch the game today as well but was asked to go into work for 3pm as Truro did not have a game although we got Newquay at Mountwise next Saturday weather depending so I might see you there and come and say high. I suggest any Newquay forum users get their shovels out this week if there is any snow etc... and help get the pitch ideal for the game next week. Was surprised at the result, was sure Newquay could win this game before December, but Martin Burgess and his staff and players have had an incredible season and couple of years since being in the Division and will continue to progress with their experience and will be a shout for the title if Newquay continue to drop points.

Mr Cornwall,it would be a pleasure to see you at beautiful downtown mount wise on saturday,you will be very welcome.

you follow newquay ? do you really expect a warm welcolm?!!!!!

Why wouldnt i expect a warm welcome because i follow Newquay ? ? ? Explain yourself please. I live an work here ! who do you sugest i follow. I watch The G,an Perranporth,when i can, thus supporting local football teams ? Is that so wrong of me ?

Good on ya. A true football fan...............welcome. :thumbsup:

Why wouldnt i expect a warm welcome because i follow Newquay ? ? ? Explain yourself please. I live an work here ! who do you sugest i follow. I watch The G,an Perranporth,when i can, thus supporting local football teams ? Is that so wrong of me ?

Good on ya. A true football fan...............welcome. thumbsup.gif

THANKS YUL, LOL. WHO DO YOU FOLLOW ?

Your welcome ............. Partkway

Parkway,did you not win the cup at newquay last year ? agianst St Blazey. That was a cracking match, even a bit of crowd trouble if memory serves. The lad who played on the right wing, good player, watch you beat The G aswell, same cup ?

Parkway,did you not win the cup at newquay last year ? agianst St Blazey. That was a cracking match, even a bit of crowd trouble if memory serves. The lad who played on the right wing, good player, watch you beat The G aswell, same cup ?

Yes , had a good cup run. It was a good game , quite a close fought match also. marred a bit by the crowd trouble , but other than that a good day out.

Yes , had a good cup run. It was a good game , quite a close fought match also. marred a bit by the crowd trouble , but other than that a good day out.

Yeah, all the best for the rest of the season,an good luck with the promotion thing

Yeah, all the best for the rest of the season,an good luck with the promotion thing

Cheers.