Cornwall Football Forum

Resign from Radio St Austell Bay

DGGG

So there will be no 'real' football reporting again in the County. Surely the 3 main stations must have had a wake up call after Dales shows got all the stories as they happened across the Duchy.

Good luck in whatever you do next, although a tape should be sent to the others, you would do a lot better than they currently do on a Sat afternoon.

Cheers

MC

Dale. I hope what ever has gone on there will be scope for you to continue your show.

Your an intergral part to local Cornish sport now and it will be a massive shame to see this not continue.

Everyone talks about your show!! Radio St Auatell Bay needs shows like yours!!

Speak Soon

Kind Regards

James Chapman

Dale's show will be very much missed, he somehow managed to get reports and interviews with managers for virtually all the local games, from Prem to Junior. Sad loss, if he gets another station to take him on board and continue the work it will be to their and our benefit. Good luck Dale.

Hello Dale

Gutted to hear the news. I was only telling my Dad yesterday that the only station to bother to talk to anyone about the Cornwall Youth Team was you! You always texted me to make sure I was available and I was always delighted to be able to talk freely to someone who was genuinely interested in how we had done.

I hope something else turns up for you soon and look forward to speaking to you on air sometime again in the future.

Kind Regards

Tommy

Thats sad news I enjoyed our chats and banter, who would have thought you would have resigned before me ....LOL

Is there not scope for you to get a license and run your own show on a saturday, youve obvouisly got alot of support around the county to help you.

would you be able to elaborate on why you resigned....

best of luck

John

Perranporth AFC