Cornwall Football Forum

looking to play football

hey mitchy i know one of your players who plays for you he used to work at pv with me if i remember his name correctly it was connor ?

i play usally up front or on the wing either side what nights do youdo training ? i am training with as many teams as i can so i can compare and see which club suits me.

hey mitchy i know one of your players who plays for you he used to work at pv with me if i remember his name correctly it was connor ?

i play usally up front or on the wing either side what nights do youdo training ? i am training with as many teams as i can so i can compare and see which club suits me.

we train on tuesday nights out at pool school on the atsro turf 7 - 8. thats sounds like connor bray it would be good to see u at training

its hard to say mate really we have roughly 35 players signed but then the first team went away with 13 on sat and the seconds 14 but other weeks we have struggled to raise two teams but have managed so far all i can say is everybody gets a chance and we dont let players sit on the bench week in week out.