Cornwall Football Forum

Players Needed

Guest Andrew Lilly

Guest Andrew Lilly

Gloweth United FC are looking for a center back and a left back for this comming season. We play in the Nalders West Cornwall Sunday League. Were a well organised team looking to build our squad to grab a title this year. The majority op our players play on saturdays as well, so if you already play saturday football and are looking for a good game on a sunday as well let me know.

Even though we are looking for 2 specific positions, if you play elswhere on the pitch and are still interested then let me know.

If your interested please contact me via this forum or via e-mail andrewlilly1@btinternet.com or mobile 07845552602

Guest Andrew Lilly

Thanks to all those that have replied. Sorry to say some of which we cant sign due to them being senior players. But weve found another couple of players, but still looking for one or 2 more!! so if your free on a suinday, and want to play a good game of footie let me know

Guest Andrew Lilly

i dont know anything bout grampunds 2nd team, maybe someone else on thr orum can help shed some light on them!!

we got a game booked with Truro GWRSA and also Trispen's first team as well (good game last year)

yes chrisy b is signing for us, doing all the paper work tonight with him and the rest of you lot

Guest el nino

I cant make training, but if you show me the paperwork i will get my agent to have a look at it. :lol: Na i will defo sign mate. If im wanted. i really enjoyed the last training. and you and the lads were really welcoming! :D