Cornwall Football Forum

Newquay AFC (SWPL Side) v Biscovey

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Newquay first XI run out for their 2nd pre-season match against a Biscovey side who have had some good results of late, should be an interesting match.

Please note, that kick off is 7.00pm as a lot of our players have 10pm bedtimes.

Newquay AFC v Biscovey - Friday 27th July 7.00pm Mount Wise

What colour shirt will you be wearing Anita, Black or Red/White ?

Has this one been publicised in the Newquay Voice or Guardian, as Mondays was arranged too late for the press and only 61 turned up (which wasn't too bad considering)

If anyone has not seen Anita before or ever seen a woman official, now is your chance !!!

Mount Wise 7pm tonight.

errr no idea who the goal scorers where youll have to wait till someone else who was watching comes on i was too busy getting abuse from a certain no.12 <_<

I think both teams would of done alot better if they calmed down .................... alot :yahoo:

Guest Hobbsy

Biscovey 2 (Alex Woodcock , Joel Cockings) Newquay 2 (Lee Rickard 2)

gd game where Biscovey were the better team in the 1st half but newquay came back strong in the 2nd half and was probably a fair result! As i was the player who commited the penalty i can tell u it was outside the box but never the less it was close so can sort of understand the decision! However if Biscovey had been awarded the clear penalty in the 1st half it could of been a different story!

ANITA !!!

DON'T GO THERE. I'VE SEEN DERMOT IN THOSE TINY SHOWERS AT NEWQUAY AND IT CONTRADICTS ANY STATEMENTS THAT SOMEBODY MAY HAVE MARRIED HIM AND HAD FIVE KIDS !!!

IF YOU WANT TO SEE A NAKED MAN IN A SHOWER I AM SURE THAT THERE ARE PLENTY OF DEDICATED WEBSITES !!!

OH, IN THAT CASE I KNOW OF PLENTY OF DEDICATED WEBSITES FOR THAT SORT OF THING.

MAYBE WE SHOULD START ONE FOR THE FORUM USERS !!

I'VE JUST BOUGHT THE DOMAIN FOR ANITABABEWEBCAM.COM AND DERMOT HAS GOT AN OLD BETAMAX CAMCORDER FROM THE 1993 FAMILY HOLIDAY (NOT WATERPROOF THOUGH).

DO YOU KNOW WHAT !

I'VE ALREADY FORGOTTEN ABOUT WHO BEAT WHO IN THE NEWQUAY BISCOVEY GAME !!!!

WE'VE NOW GIVEN EVERYBODY A HORRIBLE PICTURE IN THEIR MINDS OF DERMOT TAKING A SHOWER !!!!!