Cornwall Football Forum

Underarmour

On Saturday v Falmouth, a few of our players and also one of Falmouths were wearing black undershirts but the Ref ordered them to take them off or roll up the sleeves.

What are the rules for this, as a number of our players have worn black undershirts for few games this season.

For the record, St Austell play in white with black trim and Falmouth in Amber with black trim.

Correct me if I am wrong; but in the Prem, and I assume this happens in other pro leagues too, but I am sure players wear different coloured shorts. For example, I am sure I have seen Robin Van Persie wear blue under armour shorts under a white pair of playing shorts.

I guess it does make it easier for the ref if everything is the same colour as the kit, and have been told myself, and seen refs tell other players to either remove or roll up their underarmour - which may seem petty but makes sense.

josh dron...re to RvP-he wears LP Neo Shorts in aiding keeping his hammys at the rigt temp-but that was last season or season before-as for this season-i believe he now has a white pair due to LP being one of his sponsors.

ps-the LP neo shorts are amazing-have tried them...only thing i will say is that damn do your thighs get sweaty lol

On Saturday v Falmouth, a few of our players and also one of Falmouths were wearing black undershirts but the Ref ordered them to take them off or roll up the sleeves.

What are the rules for this, as a number of our players have worn black undershirts for few games this season.

For the record, St Austell play in white with black trim and Falmouth in Amber with black trim.

Nanks we know you prefer to wear you MANKINI under your kit for that more athletic support it gives you!!

Why do you footballers wear them nowadays???? Is it because Wayne Rooney and the rest of the over paid primadonnas wear them on the tele????

Agree witht the previous answers MAN UP lol