Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny Results 26-Nov-2011

Trelawney Prem.

Gulval 0 Illogan 3

Illogan dominated from start to finish in this game with alan in goal not doing too much apart from picking a few crosses out... graham sturney for me man of the match outstanding playing alongside me and as a whole the back four where well organised and compact. Illogans midfield dominated and created a bountiful of chances in both halves and to be honest the scoreline flattered Gulval although they did work hard and where always in the game at 2-0, have to mention windys boots which where the same colour as gulvals shirts and orange have sent me an email and wish to sponsor Windy miller. (they have offered £2.50 per game with a win bonus of 50p) well done to all the illogan boys who fought for each other from start to finish good to see and good luck to gulval for the rest of the season....goal scorers gareth pitt windy miller..

Athleticos 6-0 storm res

This game had grudge match writtten all over it... redruth went out pretty quick from the start putting two quick goals away again from kyle chilman then foul after foul tackle after tackle one of stroms players was caught in his own box and taken off with a lovely bruisng all over his knee (would like to say hope he ok) when the game calmed down redruth made it 3 through james chilman before the half time whistle.

2nd the challenges were kept to a minium and Kyle Chilman grabbed his Hat trick and then his fourth then with the chances redruth kept making for themselves they kept throwing them away until lil decland barber finally grbbed redruth 6th.