Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Results Thread and Latest Table

Can you post your results, goal scorers and attendances on this thread please or text me on 07597907549 with any details.

Thanks

Cornwall Combination League

Saturday 19th November

Holman SC (Jason Blight 3) 3-2 RNAS Culdrose (Michael Clarke, Jamie Adam)

Att - 8

Newquay Reserves (Joff Bunt) 1-1 Penryn Athletic Reserves (Wade Brown)

Att - 35

Penzance Reserves 0-6 Perranwell (Tim Senior, Andrew Cooper, Matt Rose, Chris Madley, Barry Leete, Gavin Boon)

Att - 23

St Agnes (Tom Bartlett 4, Jack James 3, Duane Britton 2, Bradley Leivers)) 10-2 Porthleven Reserves (Tom Lake, Matt Wilson)

Att - 45

St Day (Dan Richards) 1-5 Falmouth Athletic (Ross Bowden 2, Chris Tolley, Matt Davis, Luke Khelland)

Att - 40

St Ives Town (Curtis Richards) 1-1 Falmouth Town Reserves (Chris Morris)

Att - 35

St Just (Callum George 2, Jon Bird) 3-1 Mullion (Sean Haskell-Mills)

Att - 40

Troon (Steve Proctor, Chris Woods, Danny Claypitt) 3-0 Pendeen Rovers

Att - 27

Wendron United (Matt McIlroy, Ryan Tressider, Harry Evans) 3-2 Illogan RBL (Dan Bowman, Dominic Pullen)

Att - 28

POS TEAM PL W D L F A GD PTS

1 PENRYN ATHLETIC RESERVES 18 12 5 1 54 19 35 41

2 FALMOUTH TOWN RESERVES 15 10 3 2 56 17 39 33

3 ST IVES TOWN 14 9 2 3 30 15 15 29

4 ILLOGAN RBL 13 7 4 2 32 17 15 25

5 ST AGNES 12 7 4 1 32 17 15 25

6 WENDRON UNITED 14 7 3 4 29 26 3 24

7 RNAS CULDROSE 15 7 3 5 40 35 5 23*

8 PENDEEN ROVERS 14 6 3 5 29 26 3 21

9 FALMOUTH ATHLETIC 12 6 2 4 39 24 15 20

10 TROON 14 6 2 6 27 27 0 20

11 HAYLE RESERVES 15 5 3 7 26 30 -4 18

12 PERRANWELL 12 5 2 5 37 26 11 17

13 NEWQUAY RESERVES 14 4 5 5 28 29 -1 17

14 ST DAY 14 4 4 6 21 33 -12 16

15 ST JUST 13 4 2 7 27 28 -1 14

16 PORTHLEVEN RESERVES 18 4 2 12 31 65 -34 14

17 MULLION 14 3 3 8 34 39 -5 12

18 HOLMAN SC 14 3 3 8 18 42 -24 12

19 PENZANCE RESERVES 19 0 1 18 13 92 -79 1

Holmans 3 culdrose 2

Jason Blight hat trick

Holmans started brightly in this game trying to get back to back wins for the first time this season, however they soon found themselves a goal down after 20 mins and forced into an early substitution, however then cue the Jason Blight show, the player who normally cant hit water falling out of a boat popped up with a first half hat trick.

in the second half Culdrose put Holmans under severe pressure but it was Holmans who had two of the best chances to seal the game through breakaway counter attacks both falling to Rob Hosking, whose work effort deserved him a goal.

After continuous pressure Culdrose finally got a goal with 5 mins to go to set up a frantic finale but a well deserved win for Holmans after a spirited display.

Paul windle an excellent ref And always welcome at blaythorne I agree

Great result for holmans today against a side who turned us over 2weeks ago and started this mini unbeaten run which has coincided with my two week refusal on the prediction league....sorry ctb as long as the lads keep winning im not predicting lol

Oh dear, I bet Winno ain't happy with that result no one can. Looks like more players are needed to chase your holy grail as manager lol but I'm sure you have replacements lined up already

U seem to have a problem with me Harsh but Fair hiding behind a silly aliases and with also Terry Jarvis Jason Roberts and Martin Magee and all the Fal Athletic Squad all very good football people. In fact I cannot remember u putting a constructive comment on here at all

Your comments are very boring and very immature.

Were all very happy at Penryn as our the boys at Constantine now they gotten rid of a few hangers on!!!! It was a good point up at Newquay there a good team were having a great time at Penryn thanks for your concern with us it's great to see you show such an interest.

Not a problem with anyone in particular just those punching above their weight. I'm sure you are all very nice chaps. And I'm sure your typing between gritted teeth lol. But there is one outright winner In our little debate, and that is the company Prostar, what with all the tracksuits you have ordered over the years you have single handily kept them afloat during the recession.

It dont really wind me up mate it just pisses me off sometimes. As a manager of any team you put in loads of your own time in running around phone calls organising this that and everything else or for nothing, Then u get stirrers on hear whom try and undo all the hard work managers do. This don't just go for me but every manager out there.I just wish people used this site properly it would be a good site then and very useful to people.

Perhaps the moderators should bin all the crap off here as soon as it goes on!!!

It dont really wind me up mate it just pisses me off sometimes. As a manager of any team you put in loads of your own time in running around phone calls organising this that and everything else or for nothing, Then u get stirrers on hear whom try and undo all the hard work managers do. This don't just go for me but every manager out there.I just wish people used this site properly it would be a good site then and very useful to people.

Perhaps the moderators should bin all the crap off here as soon as it goes on!!!

Winno can I come along Saturday for a tracksuit and beer???

That's if you have any xxl ones to fit me

In all seriousness though pal most people wish they could attract the players to their combination league clubs that you do to yours!

If you get one or two decent names in then the rest follow as success naturally brings more success!

Your old mate The Cat

Winno please don't cry