Cornwall Football Forum

st agnes under 18's 2011 vs illogan under 18's 2010

7 of the aggie team play for the combo side, 1 for wendron first team, 1 for illogan and 1 for Truro seconds so they all play decent standard of football but you cant compare the sides becuase there a differant age. i would say theres atleast 4 teams in the league this season aswell who are all capable of winning the league so it's alot tougher this year than last year. But both aggie and illogan had decent sides.

7 of the aggie team play for the combo side, 1 for wendron first team, 1 for illogan and 1 for Truro seconds so they all play decent standard of football but you cant compare the sides becuase there a differant age. i would say theres atleast 4 teams in the league this season aswell who are all capable of winning the league so it's alot tougher this year than last year. But both aggie and illogan had decent sides.

Got to disagree on it being tougher this year than last year a lot of quality players around last year think in head to head ILLOGAN would come out on top well disciplined well organised nothing to prove when aggie do the double maybe they could have a game!!! untill then im off to polish the league cup and rathbone trophy !!

• 3 weeks later...

The Illogan team that played under 18's last year, the majority of them had played youth football together for years as every year Wendron played them I didn't notice much of a change in players! I watched St Agnes v Helston Sunday and the Illogan team would come out on top easily. Plus they are all mainly two Years older than the aggie boys and have all played senior football since 16

• 3 months later...

I think st agnes would win as they are more of a family than a team, they play great football and have powered through the under 18s league this year. words cant describe how unlucky they were in the rathbone either. poor reffing lost them the game

poor reffing???? you havin a bubble mate? newquay were the better team with the better players and are a family team LLOOLLL

Watched st agnes the other day and the ones that played under 18s have improved a lot. Would be a closer game than last year but still think illogan would come out on top. Its great that St Agnes have made use of their younger ones, unlike Illogan due to the majority already playing for other clubs and at high standard. Both the clubs have a great set up proven and the first teams are still in the combo title race. :thumbsup:

Watched st agnes the other day and the ones that played under 18s have improved a lot. Would be a closer game than last year but still think illogan would come out on top. Its great that St Agnes have made use of their younger ones, unlike Illogan due to the majority already playing for other clubs and at high standard. Both the clubs have a great set up proven and the first teams are still in the combo title race. :thumbsup:

well said mate u polished that rathbone cup winners medal yet bud :drink: :drink:

I think st agnes would win as they are more of a family than a team, they play great football and have powered through the under 18s league this year. words cant describe how unlucky they were in the rathbone either. poor reffing lost them the game

poor reffing???? you havin a bubble mate? newquay were the better team with the better players and are a family team LLOOLLL

Newquay were the better team with better players? Newquay have 3 or 4 good players and the rest are average. I wouldnt say they were the better team on the day, it could've gone either way, but at the end of the day both Newquay and Aggie both likely to win something this year. However this is about illogan and St Agnes, it is hard to make a comparison as this season's league is a lot stronger compared to last years where illogan had no real challengers. We will never know i'm afraid

No Real Challengers ??? You can only beat what is put in front of you and that is what they did week in week out. If you compare the two squads player for player position for position you will see Illogan had quality RIGHT through thats why they were Worthy Champions. SO NO CONTEST. ILLOGAN ALL THE WAY.

Newquay were the better team with better players? Newquay have 3 or 4 good players and the rest are average. I wouldnt say they were the better team on the day, it could've gone either way, but at the end of the day both Newquay and Aggie both likely to win something this year. However this is about illogan and St Agnes, it is hard to make a comparison as this season's league is a lot stronger compared to last years where illogan had no real challengers. We will never know i'm afraid

No challengers ?? Penryn, helston and wendron all had top players.

i think a game should be arranged to prove a point, in my opinion illogan would win quite easily, they have quality players and a great chemistry, aggie would be no competitino for them!

who would sharpey play for?

us of course :thumbsup:

Be honest he would wanna play up top or right mid so aggie it is lol