Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth Town AFC v Cadbury Heath FC

Just to confirm to all players and supporters going to saturday's FA Vase game at Cadbury Heath that you need to be at Bickland Park for 8-30am.

If you want to go and haven't let me know so far, please make sure you call me (07799030357) or the Club (01326-375156) before Saturday.

Many Thanks

Major

Just to confirm to all players and supporters going to saturday's FA Vase game at Cadbury Heath that you need to be at Bickland Park for 8-30am.

If you want to go and haven't let me know so far, please make sure you call me (07799030357) or the Club (01326-375156) before Saturday.

Many Thanks

Major

What even the Plymouth and Torpoint based players who play for Falmouth?

Hi Mike, yes, all being well, I should be there on Saturday - brother Bob too, so that's both Mango programme editors in attendance to watch the mighty FTAFC this weekend. There may well be a few other Mango fans there as well, as we don't have a game this weekend, but not as many as will be at Bitton v Cullompton! There are a lot of Mango fans who regularly watch Bitton when we are away, so that won't change this weekend for them.

Hope you all have a safe journey up here then on Saturday. In all honesty, despite it being close to to Mangotsfield, I don't live in that immediate area & I haven't been to a Cadbury Heath game for a few years, so I will have to suss out where to park! Should be a good game though & let's hope Falmouth win! :c: :c: (Not that I have anything against Cadbury Heath!!)