Cornwall Football Forum

Movements

skeletor

If so, how can jarvo possibly see that a 16 year old STRIKER is better than grant or bush in their suited midfield role. I doubt the kid will score anywhere near the 20+ goals bush would score in that division or would he have the passing ability of grant. Not great management at all, but then what do you expect from a guy who accommodates a 48 year old has been into his side.

Are we assuming it is Bushy then? Be careful if you say yes as we all know once it is on the forum it is official!!! Seems like a lot of people are in the know, are you from Mawnan stirring or Constantine with some facts.

Why would bushy drop down to mawnan reserves?

Div 3???

Good player and nice old boy too!

what the problem with dropping down to play div 4? Bushys prioritys have recently changed with a new addition to his family, and he lives a stone throw away from mawnans pitch. There are loads of players playing lower league football! Why is ian gosling playing junior football? dont see that its much of a big deal. div 6 to premier league, we all just want to have a game on a saturday.

Ok This is the official news.

Mawnan reserves have just announced their half year results and after seeing big surge in demand for there hot dogs at the end of the game, it has allowed them to go out and £2.4 million on David Bush from Constantine.

Ian Grant has handed in a transfer request and has been approached by his old team Fal Town which I believe will be the 6th time he has signed for club from another mid season....... has to be some sort of record.

Stefan Churcher has requested to join Fal Athletic, he was not happy with situation about being told to leave the club after suggesting he just wants to play for seconds and not the firsts.

Oh and last of all Chris Wood is still banging in the goals what a player

I hope they both leave then Helston will win the league leaving tine runners up and will all be Jarvos fault lmao and a wasted season for players like Nathan grimshaw and Steve jewell and why oh why would Bushys brother come out of retirement for that garbage

quality quote

helston are in div 2 and tine in div 1

LMFAO

Just a interested local spectator. I used to play but unfortunately due to an injury I can no longer so just watch what games I can though admittedly they are normally around Falmouth purely as this is where I live. Not hiding behind Peggy, and nothing to do with the other Mitchells it just seemed a good name to adopt when Grant and Phil were causing trouble. Doubt any of you will know me, sox mean anything to any of you?

I can finally confirm and lay to rest any rumours that dave "bushy" bush has become a mawnan player. He goes straight into the squad for the game against madron on saturday. Bushys midfield qualities will shine in div 4 as hes shown it in the top junior leagues for years. a great goalscoring midfielder will benefit mawnans team big time. im sure bushy is a loss to constantine but im sure tine will continue to progress. this signing is a sign that mawnan want success in this league and cup and hopefully bushy will add strength to an already strong squad.