Cornwall Football Forum

Officials view please

In todays match against Alternun, i was subbed at half time. I spent the second half watching the game from the sideline. A bad decision was made and i wrongly shouted.. " thats a f***ing joke ref!" i was called onto the pitch and asked if i was a playing member of the club, i replied yes and was asked for my name which was put in the book. The referee (who actually had a very good game) said i would be hearing from the F.A then failed to show me a card.. So not sure if im in the book for a red or yellow.. I would assume red for foul and abusive language. I was not asked to leave pitch side or anything like that. Will anything come of him not brandashing a card?! Debate team... GO!!

You seem like an honest fella Blakey! It was wrong to say that. However, im sure a lot worse has been said from the sideline if things are tense, not going your way etc. We had a player sent off for a similar thing a few seasons ago! Nothing came of it tho, referee didnt send paper work in apparently. But things have heated up this season from a reffing point of view! Out of interest, does anyone know what punishment he will recieve? Let me know when you find out Blakey!