Cornwall Football Forum

whats happening at hayle

The situation at hayle is just fine,as for players quitting those rumours are untrue. If somebody was to quit,so wat thats life. and if steve roscoe was to be going that wudnt be a suprise seeing as he didnt make the game yesterday v goldophin or the two weeks previous,and it was heard on the grapevine that he was enjoying himself watching illogan yesterday.so u cud be right on that one. Hayle however will keep improving under the influence of anthony renolds, who has been a key figure for the last yr and a half,while the likes of john dent, matt harris and maybe soon to be steve roscoe have been and gone, SO FOR RISE LIKE A SALMON WHO IS PROBABLY FROM ILLOGAN AND IS TRYING TO STIR THINGS UP, DONT WORRY ABOUT HAYLE WE WILL DO JUST FINE!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS ALL

Theres nothing wrong at hayle as a player for them the atmosphere between the players and manager is good. And about roscoe it hasnt worked out at hayle. Roscoe and reno like to be the main man in control which is what reno is doing and roscoe didnt like being in the back seat and felt he couldnt have the impact he wanted on the team. With respect saying roscoe cant manage at this level is rubbish.

Heard steve rosco and his good mate paul caddy will be joining holmans

I think you might have heard incorrect there tricksy thought I'd better post in an official capacity as Holmans secretary.

Holmans are very happy with 1st team manager Andy Tasker and are not looking for a replacement. Andy is working with a small squad in improving our current league position and achieved a valuable 3 points against Troon on Saturday. Looking to the future Andy has close connections with the current u16 squad at Holmans and the commitee believe that he is the ideal person to bring through youth into our two adult teams this season and further into the future to supplement the small band of loyal players we currently have playing for us.

I think you might have heard incorrect there tricksy thought I'd better post in an official capacity as Holmans secretary.

Holmans are very happy with 1st team manager Andy Tasker and are not looking for a replacement. Andy is working with a small squad in improving our current league position and achieved a valuable 3 points against Troon on Saturday. Looking to the future Andy has close connections with the current u16 squad at Holmans and the commitee believe that he is the ideal person to bring through youth into our two adult teams this season and further into the future to supplement the small band of loyal players we currently have playing for us.

not a bad cover up i guess

It is with regret Steve Roscoe has decided to stand down from his position at Hayle FC. Steve has worked hard during his time with the club and I would like to thank him personally for his efforts.

Steve has played a major part in Hayle's resurgence this year with his knowledge and passion for the game.

I know I speak for all the committee members at Hayle Football Club that we wish you well for the future.

Anthony Reynolds

Hayle FC

not a bad cover up i guess

Nothing to cover up Paul. I regard andy as a good mate and don't want him to think his hard work is being undermined because a couple of people have been seen drinking in the holmans clubhouse. Steve roscoe has an excellent track record and would be a great addition to any club who is looking for a new manager.

been conected with hayle for many years in one way or another and anthony reynolds is without doubt the best hands on manager we have had for a long time.steve roscoe is very knowledgeable about local football and it wont be long before he finds another post.we are slowly progressing along the right track with to my knowledge nobody has left the club.i believe they are still looking for a qualified first aider to assist reno since my retirement.anyone interested contact the club,reno or myself

marksy,wayne and keith all top men but there interest did not go much further than the 1st team reno has a far wider interest in the club,2nd,3rd and even the 4th team he watches on a regular basis to check on the younger players coming through.he is also prepared to give them a chance instead of bringing in untried players from other clubs.