Cornwall Football Forum

CORNWALL JUNIOR CUP ROUND 3

Draw has been made is on FA website.

Tried to copy n paste fixtures but wouldnt let me.

Goonhavern V St.Newlyn East - Looking forward to playing in this one, looking like a good team

Should be a top game especially if your touch is better than what it was during the friendly at the start of the season... :thumbsup: Looking forward to it.

Draw has been made is on FA website.

Tried to copy n paste fixtures but wouldnt let me.

Goonhavern V St.Newlyn East - Looking forward to playing in this one, looking like a good team

Should be a top game especially if your touch is better than what it was during the friendly at the start of the season... :thumbsup: Looking forward to it.

No chance of that mate...!! having a shocking season so far...!!!

Guest smashing pumpkin

Sorry, no offence meant - its just that those four are the "favourites" it seems from what is said on here.

i would say st newlyn east are more of favorites than constantine along with threemilestone illogan and goonhavern.

Sorry, no offence meant - its just that those four are the "favourites" it seems from what is said on here.

i would say st newlyn east are more of favorites than constantine along with threemilestone illogan and goonhavern.

Oh why? From what i have read on here I thought tine were very very strong this season

With Stithians and Holmans drawn together one of the lower division sides will definatley be into the area QF. Always tough playing Stithians and they hammered us in a cup semi final last season when we were in FHFL 2 together so hopefully we can give a better account of ourselves on the 10th December.

Looking at the draw I think the tie of the round will be Goonhavern v St Newlyn East. Goonhavern currently top of the Trelawny premier and undefeated. St newlyn East 4th in the Duchy league and recently beat last years Junior Cup winners Torpoint Athletic in October 3-0

• 2 weeks later...

Now that Biscovey have finally despatched Callington, what a mouthwatering draw for round 3.

Biscovey vs Fowey

Two of the most decorated clubs in Junior Cup history. Fowey thumped Biscovey in a pre-season friendly and are overwhelming favourites, but I'm sure this will be a cracking good tie.