Cornwall Football Forum

Any results yet from tonight?

Ivybridge 2 Tavistock 6

Ivybridge 0 - 1 Tavistock 2 Mins Header - poor marking from a corner.

Ivybridge 0 - 2 Tavistock 7 Mins Header - Free kick from the left. Only the ref thought it as a free kick.

Ivybridge 0 - 3 Tavistock 12 Mins Long boot up field, allowed to bounce and lobbed over keeper.

Ivybridge 1 - 3 Tavistock 29 Mins Shot from left a cross keeper.

Ivybridge 1 - 4 Tavistock 43 Mins (Pen) with a pen being awarded, the defender should have been sent off, not even a booking!!

Ivybridge 2 - 4 Tavistock 60 ish Mins Header from cross on right.

Ivybridge 2 - 5 Tavistock 65 ish Mins long kick from keeper, allowed to bounce and drilled into the net.

Ivybridge 2 - 6 Tavistock 70 ish Mins Quick free kick taken in center of field from 20 yards out, defence slow to sort out.

Ivybridge were still asleep for the1st 12 mins going 3 down to some poor defending and strange ref decisions (2nd goal) only the ref thought it was a free kick, not one player or supporters appealed for a foul. Ivybridge woke up and pulled a goal back and played some neat football for the next 15 mins, where they had a couple of good chances to score again, having said that, Tavistock had their chances as well.

The 4th goal was a pen, ref deemed that the defender had used his arms in stopping the striker from getting the ball, even thro he was between the ball and the attacker.......... a clear goal scoring chance according to the ref ......... Pen awarded, why didnt the ref send the defender off? Not even a booking.

Both sides had more chances to add to the scoring, Ivybridge wasted 3 good one on ones with the keeper.

No complaints about the score, cant go 3 down after 12 mins and still expect to win.

Good healthy crowd of 100 ish.

Ref did not have the best of games.

And is the grass any greener for you? Seems like a step back - ex team on the up, new team on the slide...loyatly...jumping ship...etc etc

With all due respect............ as a supporter and not a player, I'll go and support the player who ever he is playing for, its his choice not mine, I'll go and support him no matter who he plays for. For the record, loyalty, jumping ship etc after playing over 12 games, change of managers is hardly the same as just staying for 1 or 2 games.

Thanks for your concern.

And is the grass any greener for you? Seems like a step back - ex team on the up, new team on the slide...loyatly...jumping ship...etc etc

With all due respect............ as a supporter and not a player, I'll go and support the player who ever he is playing for, its his choice not mine, I'll go and support him no matter who he plays for. For the record, loyalty, jumping ship etc after playing over 12 games, change of managers is hardly the same as just staying for 1 or 2 games.

Thanks for your concern.

Surely your not trying to say that by playing a dozen games for a club, makes Joe a loyal player??!!

Thanks for your concern.

Surely your not trying to say that by playing a dozen games for a club, makes Joe a loyal player??!!

Not at all, but its better than 1 or 2.