Cornwall Football Forum

Plymstock United searching for new manager

RobVP dont know who you are or what your problem is but am guessing you would make me look like brad pitt if we were on a night out togeather ! Lee Rundle { the boss} and the rest of your donut mates you are working with stop getting head rushes and excited when you go on your iphones to post something on the forum as your banta and your topics of people managing and leaving football teams are poor ! RUNDLES !!!!!

From a players perspective; Plymstock is and has the potential to be a top club. Never been to a club where the people behind the scenes work so hard and put so much in. We don't need someone to change things from top the bottom just someone to add 3/4 quality players to give the team some more depth.

Regardless of peoples background/history as long as someone is willing to work hard and push the team on developing the good squad that is currently there that is all the players want. To many people have their name splashed around on the forum (not just Dane). This topic is about the club. Us players at the club I'm sure will pull together put in a performance against newquay and demonstrate to any hopeful applicant that this squad has what it takes.

Should be quiet an appealing job for someone , as i'm sure they have planning permission to build a stand and floodlights etc... on the field just over the hedge. correct me if i am wrong Mr Unorthodox ?, given the right manager who has the player pull, Plymstock could well and truly be a force. given the catchment area they have

Correct with the right personel Plymstock has the potential to be a top club. Behind the scenes people work tirelessly and back management etc and on the pitch there is still the majority of the squad that went unbeaten from Sep-feb last season beating teams like newquay, callington (5-1) and penryn. So the potential for the club and future management is great