Cornwall Football Forum

Lets have your predictions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on then !!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets have your predictions for tonights games :

Bodmin v Buckland

Liskeard v Launceston

For what it's worth here are mine.

Bodmin draw 1-1

Launceston 2-1 win.

I will be at the Liskeard game tonight (as a neutral).

Mr Bald One to sink the biggest pasty available .

You will not get good odds on that my friend , that is an absolute cert !!!!!!!!!!!! :drink:

Really looking forward to visiting Lux Park tonight . Nice ground , great pasties and good people that you always get warm hospitality from win,lose or draw .

Darren Edwards seems to have done a great job in getting Liskeard moving in the right direction after a few lean years . Saw them towards the end of last season and thought that they were starting to look a good side ,this season has carried that on .Will be nice to see where Launceston are at as well .

Would be great to see some different clubs in there at the business end of the season .

I'm going for ;

Liskeard 2 Launceston 0

Bodmin 3 Buckland 1

Right, time for Buckland to bounce back so I'm going for Bodmin 0-2 Buckland

Liskeard have a few key players missing so I'll predict they scrape a 2-1 win with the winner coming in the 90th minute from a deflected cross come shot by Joe Carey.

The Bald One - don't eat all the pasties and get behind the Blues!!

Well , what do I know ????????????? No where near it lol. Got to admit the pasties were great though.Got behind Liskeard but they were not on form last night. I think Launceston just edged the game. When Liskeard went down to 10 men that was game set and match.

Spot on. They're missing Ryan Richards, Paul Baker, Richard Maddison, Karl Curtess (Flu) and Skipper Matt Godfree all you would call key players. Darren's got a good squad but I think he needed his first eleven last night. Lot of people at Lux Park amazed by the Bodmin result.

By the way, I looked out for a bald bloke eating a pasty, to say hello - but there were just to many!

Well , what do I know ????????????? No where near it lol. Got to admit the pasties were great though.Got behind Liskeard but they were not on form last night. I think Launceston just edged the game. When Liskeard went down to 10 men that was game set and match.

Spot on. They're missing Ryan Richards, Paul Baker, Richard Maddison, Karl Curtess (Flu) and Skipper Matt Godfree all you would call key players. Darren's got a good squad but I think he needed his first eleven last night. Lot of people at Lux Park amazed by the Bodmin result.

By the way, I looked out for a bald bloke eating a pasty, to say hello - but there were just to many!

lol.

In that case if there were so many key players out , I am sure the result would have been different.