Cornwall Football Forum

Junior Cup 2nd Round

Guest smashing pumpkin

Any views on this weekends games? Some cracking ties in the west there including Mawnan v Illogan Royal British Legion and tie of the round for me is The Tine v Falmouth Athletic Reserves with Tine winning it- just a bit too strong for them I reckon!

i dont think it will be as easy as you think. i think athletic are unbeaten this season so far.

i think a high scoreing game maybe 5 - 3 to falmouth

Im actually the owner of club international and i dont think what your saying is very fair. Weve always welcomed football team and rugby teams, so by putting us down mr dent doesnt do us any favours. In fact ill make sure your welcomed like the premiership star you are next time you show your face. and the lad minto ha always been a regular until recently so we cant wait to pour him his fav drink of a pint of red wine. Tine to win 4-0 minto hatrick and chinner!

Bungle you cant even afford to own you own push bike!!!!!! Club I great place go there every week without any trouble, as for the mighty tine maybe they should have put money back into their club instead of paying their superstars when Chinner was there,then they would,nt be in so much finacial trouble now.

Im actually the owner of club international and i dont think what your saying is very fair. Weve always welcomed football team and rugby teams, so by putting us down mr dent doesnt do us any favours. In fact ill make sure your welcomed like the premiership star you are next time you show your face. and the lad minto ha always been a regular until recently so we cant wait to pour him his fav drink of a pint of red wine. Tine to win 4-0 minto hatrick and chinner!

Ill shall be there on 19th of this month as im at a wedding in falmouth and have arranged to meet my brother out later on...!! i shall be looking forward to this special treatment bungle... :thumbsup: