Cornwall Football Forum

This weeks fixtures

Division One West Tonight 7:30pm kick off Treyew Road.

Truro City Reserves v Hayle.

Should be a good game. Lee Hodges going to be there tonight. To play? Who knows.

Following the news that the club WILL NOT be wound up as some people in this forum suggest will happen, come and support Truro City and Hayle if you or your club are not playing tonight. Always nice that nuetrals or non neutrals can spare a few quid to help other clubs in the county to watch a decent game of footie. Then you have Bodmin v Buckland on Friday night.

Should be a good game. Lee Hodges going to be there tonight. To play? Who knows.

Following the news that the club WILL NOT be wound up as some people in this forum suggest will happen, come and support Truro City and Hayle if you or your club are not playing tonight. Always nice that nuetrals or non neutrals can spare a few quid to help other clubs in the county to watch a decent game of footie. Then you have Bodmin v Buckland on Friday night.

Won't be wound up until January...not quite the same as not being wound up full stop. It would take a brave man to bet that it won't happen if you read the statements and how TCFC managed got a stay of execution!

Cant imagine it'll be much of a crowd at Treyew Road but two cracking games Friday night - what a shame for the neutral they clash.

Following the news that the club WILL NOT be wound up, come and support Truro City and Hayle if you - can spare a few quid to help other clubs in the county. Then you have Bodmin v Buckland on Friday night.

Really Mike, I thought I'd been winding City up for years. As for sparing some cash for City, you are as daft as H looks.

Truro 1, Hayle 3.

Truro scored 1st in approx 43rd minute. don't remember who scored it.

Hayle equalised 2 minutes into the 2nd half, think it was Ross Duncan

Hayle took the lead on 85 and wrapped in up in 91st minute. Both goals from Danny Ford.

Wadebridge 2-2 Foxhole h/t 1-0

DJ with both the goals for the bridgers

foxhole given the softest penalty i have seen in 15 years of mens football

Foxhole player goes doesn't react he has been fouled and just gets up and is surprised that he has been awarded a spot kick

carlsberg don't do refs and if they did they definitely would not have done this one.

some choice language used by mr griffin from foxhole at the officials several times too might i add,i will say not just him though (some of our team as well), your in the forces so set an example buddy.

was a good game overall with the second bridgers goal a great finish from DJ from a very tight angle across the keeper leaving him no chance and the first foxes goal was a lovely half volley from a zipping cross from out wide right into the top corner!

overall bridgers just shaded it and the foxes will have been happy with a point i'd say from a mediocre performance from them.

The Cat

Agree with the cat's summing of the game. Bridgers certainly created more chances but Foxhole kept going and were rewarded with a point. There was lots of bad language from the players of both sides and the ref was too slow in stamping it out. Another abysmal display from both linos.

Agree with the cat's summing of the game. Bridgers certainly created more chances but Foxhole kept going and were rewarded with a point. There was lots of bad language from the players of both sides and the ref was too slow in stamping it out. Another abysmal display from both linos.

The wadebridge Lino at least knew the difference between onside and offside though!

I dont know what game the foxhole Lino was watching with two of the offsides he gave directly in line with the wadebridge bench

One was close but the second was a good two yards onside.