Saturday 29th October

Premier Division

Bere Alston United v Plymouth Parkway

Bodmin Town v St Stephens Borough

Lanreath v Elburton Villa

Morwenstow v Torpoint Athletic

Probus v St Dominick

Saltash United v Bude Town

Sticker 8 Launceston 2 (C.KItson 5, L.Prince, C.Coad, A.Butler.)

Wadebridge Town v Tavistock

Division One

Biscovey v Plymstock United

Callington Town v St Stephen

Edgcumbe v Kilkhampton

Holsworthy v Polperro

Nanpean Rovers v Camelford

St Blazey v Millbrook

St Teath v Liskeard Athletic

Callington comfortable winners over a st stephens side who were very organised and hard to break down. nil nil half time, then two quick goals on the hour mark, and a host of other opportunities. St stephens never really threatened throughout the match. The greek referee let the game flow, and had an excellent match.

Saltash 0 Bude 1. Dont think Saltash deserved to lose this game and a draw would probably had been a fair result. All credit to Bude who had a well organised defence, who were quite happy to play from the back. Great goal line clearance from Budes centre half with about 10 mins to go. We and the Saltash striker started to celebrate the goal with the ball inches from the line, but then the defender made a great clearance. Thought Ref Pete Sowden had a good game which was played in a good competitive spirit.

Bere Alston 4 5 Parkway

Cordice 2 Follett Pethick for bere how bere lost is beyond me credit to both sides very good game in bad conditions and credit to ref who did not have a great game but kept 22 on the field just i dont know how on another note heard will westlake has pulled the budget at bere after todays result

STICKER 8 V LAUNCESTON 2

Good game to ref this game.

peths wouid agree with me on this.. launceston never showed up in the first half. a lot better in the second half.

lets not take away a good sticker side today..

just a quick thank you to all at sticker for the aftermatch food and drink :thumbsup:

looking forward to returning again to sticker.. :drink:

morwenston 3 torpoint 4

we morwenstow took the lead 3 times in this game torpoint were not there usual selfs they had stacey and a couple of others missing but still battled to the end there 3rd goal was off side and the winner was a very dubious penalty ? 2 weeks in a row we have lost when should of won or at least drew .

morwenston 3 torpoint 4

we morwenstow took the lead 3 times in this game torpoint were not there usual selfs they had stacey and a couple of others missing but still battled to the end there 3rd goal was off side and the winner was a very dubious penalty ? 2 weeks in a row we have lost when should of won or at least drew .

your right jayjay we (torpoint) wernt our usual selfs today mainly due to the amount of players missing (stacey,young,cardew,heron,wills,chapman and skipper powney) but thankfully our very good 3rd team fixture was called off this morning and the lads who came in did very very well,like our gaffa said after we played our `get out of jail free card`!!..always enjoy the long journey to morwenstow friendly bunch of lads and some great food after..

STICKER 8 V LAUNCESTON 2

Good game to ref this game.

peths wouid agree with me on this.. launceston never showed up in the first half. a lot better in the second half.

lets not take away a good sticker side today..

just a quick thank you to all at sticker for the aftermatch food and drink :thumbsup:

looking forward to returning again to sticker.. :drink:

sticker 8 launceston 2

yeah couldnt agree more martin. on saturday our lads totally let themselves down, we lacked confidence, passion, even lacked commitment which is the only time they have to be fair since i arrived at the club. 1st 20 minutes we looked comfortable and doing ok until we gift wrapped 3 horrific schoolboy goals to sticker in a mad 15min spell, we did pull a goal back which i thought would spur us on but when they got the 4th b4 half time it killed us. After a massive rollicking at half time tony and i were looking for a reaction as we score lots of goals and new if we got it to 4 2 maybe game on, but within minutes of the restart we conceeded sloppily again, which from that moment onwards most of our boys gave up which is not in our jeans to do, so hopefully its a 1off a can go on a run again. hands up to sticker they have taught us 2 harsh lessons this year 8 2 and 4 1, scoring 12 against us is hard to take cause we have handed most of them on a plate, and a top side that they are we dont need to be helping them. for me without a doubt sticker are the team to stop for the title, and also may i ad the best playing surface in the league by a country mile :clapper:. hopefully 3rd time lucky at our place in the new year...

again very well officiated by martin, although he did get in the way of play several times lol,... :SM_carton:

very very poor day for us and 1 to forget, but to learn from hopefully.

goals scored; banks and crab

a p.....d off peths :(

morwenston 3 torpoint 4

Moo'stow have been unlucky recently. Last game I played was against Bude before going to Uni and breaking both Tib and Fib. Shows how far we've come if we're giving Torpoint and Parkway close matches.

Hi jay 101 yeah we been really unlucky lately and had a lot of decisions go against us , we got a great squad and will cause a lot of the big teams problems , we go into games as underdogs and surprise teams especially parkway and torpoint , here's to us carrying this on and hope fully we will pick up more points and enjoy our football .